22

Wake up because of my fuckin alarm . Well yeah as a mother I need to wake up in the morning just because to prepare the breakfast and other . I do it because of my angel , Bibi =)

I walk to bathroom and do my morning routine .
I wear this.....

Done.... I go to the bed and wake Bibi up .
"Hunny wake up , you need to go to school" I said softly .
As Bibi already awake and go to the bathroom . Bibi take a quick shower and go to kitchen .

You make some delicious breakfast

Bibi's eye widen , maybe it's because I never make this special breakfast to my Bibi

Bibi's eye widen , maybe it's because I never make this special breakfast to my Bibi . I know I'm a not good mother , I'm sorry .
(A/n : it sokey hunny , Bibi still luv u)

"wah ! It's look delicious!" Bibi said and eat the food . I chuckled softly .
"Eomma !this good is really good!" Bibi said while chewing his good .

"Aww thanks hunny !" I said and kiss her cheek , she give me a sweet smile , aww what a cute baby .

Bibi done with her food and now it's time to go to school .
"Okey , take your beg and now it's time to school" I said .

"Okey !" She said exited .and we go to the car and drove to bibi's school .

Now we're at her school . She get out from the car and walk to the teacher .
She waving at me , and I waving back . Seeing her smiling everyday make me happy .

Ting

My phone buzz , I look at the contact name , it's jimin . Aah I still haven't changed the name . Nevermind .

Jiminie❤️: annyeong , y/n what are you doing ?

Y/n : just send Bibi to school .

Jiminie❤️: owh , ermm... Do u wanna hangout ?

Y/n : yeah sure .

Jiminie❤️:see you at xxxx ;)

Y/n: nae

End chat .

I drove my car to xxxx , uh why I'm nervous ! Huh calm down y/n , calm fuckin down..... Okey !

I enter the cafe and try to find jimin ,
I see a guy with Gray Hair and smol body , duh it's jimin .
"Hey" I said and jimin turn around .
"Hey" he said and get up from the chair and hug me .

I just speechless , not moving .
He broke the hug and look and me .
"Oh I'm sorry if you uncomfortable , I just miss your hug" jimin said and simple weakly .

"Oh , it's sokey" I said and sit at the chair . I'm now sit in front of park jimin . I just staring at jimin . Y/n breath...........AAAAAAAA HE LOOK SO GOOD .

"Umm y/n r you okey ?" Jimin ask and I Just response hummed .
"Ah yes I'm okey" I said nervously .

We just enjoy our food and talking to each other .
And then jimin ask a question that make me wanna cryyy .

"Is it easy take care of Bibi without a husband , I mean without me..." Jimin ask and look into my soul .

.....silence.
"Are you want to know about it ?" I aks .
Jimin nodded and his eye giving the sympathy .

"It's hard , it's not easy , it's hurt , it's tired" I said and look down .
"Y/n i-" jimin wan to said something but I cut him .

"Bibi always , ALWAYS ask me where are U and who is her appa , I'm tired with the question . Bibi always get bullied because of U jimin , every kids have their father , while Bibi dont..... It's hurt seeing her like that .... When I know that I pregnant Bibi , I was so happy at the same time hurt ......  Happy that I was pregnant to yours and hurt that you not by my side ..... , But I'm strong and just keep going . Now I meet you again and I'm so happy jimin , I'm happy now she can see her appa"

I said and start to sobbing . Jimin stood up and hug me tight .
I also miss his hug , so much ..
"I'm sorry" jimin mumbled between his mouth .

I look at his eye , his beautiful eye ,his flawless face . Then I look at his plump lips . That sweet pink lip , I miss that taste .

Jimin lean closer to me and kiss me passionate , yes I kiss him back , because I can't control myself , I really miss him .

"Ehem" someone said , and we broke the kiss , oh shit , I forgot that we are in public .
We look away and our cheeks turn into bright pink .

"hrmmm , let's get out from here , and I will pay this" jimin said and walk to the counter .

Time skip

We already pick Bibi from school , and yeah I'm with jimin .
we are good now , Im forgive him

At home~

"Appa ! Play with me !" Bibi shouted happily .
"Okey... Roar ! This dinosaur is gonna eat you!" Jimin said and run after Bibi .

They're cute , I'm so happy right now , really happy .
I'm smiling while watching this two people that I love playing with each other .

Time skip....

"Sooo , it's really fun today , spend time with you , play with OUR bibi" jimin Said and smiling

"Yes , it's really fun to spend time with you jimin" I smile to him .
"I gotta go , see you soon? Bye" jimin said and peck my lips , make me blush. He left and go into his car .

he fuckin peck my lips , ohhhh .
I can't stop thinking about it .
"Eomma why are you look so red ? Are you sick?" Bibi asked .

"No , I'm okey lets go to the bed" I said and pick Bibi up and go to our room .

I put Bibi on the bed and look into her eye "Bibi , sleep" I said and smile .
Bibi lying beside me and slowly close her eye ....

I felt so happy today , spend time with jimin and yes I'm really happy that I meet him again .
I feel that my eye getting close , and sleep....

Hello to my lovely reader !
Just want to said that next chapter is the last chapter....
I know you hate it , me too "(
But finally , my first book almost done and I'm so happy , I just hope that this book got many support from U , and I will appreciate it .

Thanks and don't forget to vote and comments 💜