-05-

I wake up in the morning , change my clothes , breakfast and walk to school with seokjin Oppa.

I was about to go jimin's house , but then seulgi come first . Then I see seulgi put her hand around jimin . Wtf , jimin just met her yesterday. But they sooo close enough like a 'couple' . Ahh my heart is full of pain .

I turn back and walk to school with seokjin Oppa.
Aishhh that girl just . Can I just hit her with a truck ?

School

I on my way to my class , without jimin . I miss him so much .
When I on my way to class I bumped into someone and I was on the floor , I look at the person.  It's seulgi . seulgi roll her eyes ,
"Bitches are blind or what" she say in bitches tone . "I-im sorry seulgi" I said in apologize. But why I'm stuttering .

Seulgi grab my hair to make standup , I groaned in pain . She then take me into empty classroom . Then she pushed me to the wall . "Don't you ever come to my Oppa" she said.  "What?what wrong with you ? Why can't I come to jimin?" I asked her.
"I don't care , just go away from him ." She said .
"What if I'm still?" I replied and smirk.

Then she slap me harder . Blood come from my  mouth . She then kicked my stomach . I groaned because it's really hurt . I just shut my eyes tightly.

Suddenly , a boy come to the class room.Seulgi then run away .
"Hey , are okey?" A deep voice .
My version are blurry . I felt someone take me up like the bridal style.

I open my eye slowly , I see a good looking guy are right Infront of me . "Owh you awake , what was your feeling , okey?" The deep voice guy speak .
"I feel pain ? Urghhhh nevermind . Where am I" I asked .
"You're at school nearest clinic" he replied .
Then I remember why am I here . It's because seulgi .
I look at the guy "thank you "I said to him and give him my sweet smile . He then said "your welcome" he then give me his cute box smile .

"What is your name ?" I asked.
"My name is Kim taehyung call me taehyung . You?" again he  smile .
"My name is Lee y/n , call me y/n" I replied.
"Can we be friend?" Taehyung look down to his and and he playing with his hand nervously .
"We are already friend" I replied and smile . He was soo shock after hear what I said . I chuckled at his reaction .

7 pm

I walk to home with taehyung. He such a sweet person and cute . But jimin still my number one . Because he is my first love so I will love him till the last .
"So we arrived" taehyung said .
"Yes we are , Soo I'm go in , byee" I said . I go inside and taehyung waving at me.

I go to my room and change my clothes . Then I go to my window and see if jimin was there .

I , I can't believe my eyes . Yes he was there but with seulgi . They are kissing at each other. She then unbutton his shirt . I gasp I really don't believe my eye. Jimin seem really enjoy . I was really broken.  A tear come from my eye . I'm sobbing  . It's been two day jimin ignoring me and make my heart broken . How they really fucking so close . He just met seulgi fucking two days .
I cried.

Jimin pov

I was on my way to my house . Then seulgi come . "Anyyeong Oppa" she said , she look very happy  . "Anyyeong cutie" I replied .
"Can I stay with you ? Only one night . I want to enjoy the whole night with you , only you" she said and smirk at me . We arrived at my house. she grab my wrist and ask "where is you room ?" She asked . I pointed at my room . She then unbutton my shirt . And then I said "are you sure about this ?" . She then nodded and smirk . She kissed me , and then.....

A/n : I think you know what they're doing.  Sorry I not  writing smut things .

Y/n pov

My phone buzzing . I then wipe my tear .

??? : Halloo chingu!

Y/n : haloo? Am I know you ?

??? : Yes you are , it's me taehyung ! 😊❤️

I save his number taehyung💜

Y/n : owh taehyung !!! Where did you found my number ?

taehyung💜 : owh I stalk you on Instagram , and I found your number . Btw can we walk to school tomorrow ?

Y/n : owh . yes ! I loved to ! 😍

End chat

I smile and not feel alone anymore . Thanks to taehyung , he is an angel .
I closed my eyes and sleep.

Then I open my eyes again . I can't sleep because seulgi moan . Bitchhh why can't jimin close his window while do that thing. I can freaking hear they moaning from here !!

I go to my window and shout  "bitch fuck you two , I can't sleep because of your fucking moaning voice . You ! Yes you Park jimin , close your window when you that thing . I want to sleep , peacefully ! " I shouted .
(Savage y/n 😂)

They look at me , jimin face was red . He felt embarassing .
And he closed the window .
I can't believe my mouth , I don't know what wrong with my mouth . I then go to bed and hold my chest . I feel really broken . I slowly close my eye .

A/n : again I'm sorry , I not write smut things . Because I don't feel comfortable with that .
Mianhae ! 🤗
Btw don't forget to vote ! Thanks again for reading my story .