9 | waste

(New POV) Jisoo~

(New POV) Jisoo~

I hate Yeji.

I know that she's only dating Yeonjun to get back at me- not that I have feelings for him. She loves Soobin, another one of the gullible boys who fell for me.

I just hate it when guys don't look my way.

Yes, I'm a whore and an attention seeker. I don't care. I enjoy my life. Seeing other people's faces when I take their loved ones? It's satisfying. They hate it- they wish they're me.

If Yeji wants to play, then so be it. I'll just make Soobin want me even more and more... I know for a fact that Yeonjun will quickly grow bored of her, because she's obviously a virgin.

"Help me!" My little sister Jangmi screamed across the house, trying to catch Jihoon's attention.

"Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to study." I rolled my eyes and tried putting on some headphones to block out the noise.

I suddenly heard constant screaming in the living room despite wearing noise cancelling-headphones. I stood up and ran down the stairs.

"She's bleeding a lot..." Jihoon started shaking as he looked at Jangmi's arm. She must have bump into something; the cut on her arm is quite deep.

"What happened?" There's no point in asking a six year old. She'll just keep crying. "We don't have enough money to go to the hospital, we also don't have insurance..."

"She was trying to make herself a sandwich, then the knife fell on her arm." Jihoon explained for her.

I walked over to the storage and found the first aid kit. I quickly cleaned up the wound and put some ointments on it...

"Are you sure you don't have enough money to take her to the hospital? I see you buying expensive clothes and bags all the time," Jihoon whispered under his breathe. "Just say you're selfish."

"What'd you say?" I glared at him. "Who the hell is paying for your school? The house? Your food, your clothes, your supplies- don't fucking talk down to me. I could have just left you two in the streets."

"I wish you did. Maybe a different family would have adopted us and treated us better..." Jangmi stood up and stopped crying. She's much more mature than other kids her age. They both are.

"There's no point in talking to her. She just doesn't get it- she never will." He helped his little sister back into her room.

I'm always the bad one in everyone's eyes.

___________________________

Soobin~

"So your sister didn't take her to the hospital?" I put down my bag of chips and stood up to grab my stuff. I'm not letting this day end without Jangmi getting medical attention. What if there was rust on that knife? What if she gets tetanus? How much blood has she lost?

For goodness sake, she's only six.

"She said we don't have enough money. I think she just wants to keep it all to herself... she was making a big fuss about it." Jihoon told me over the phone.

"Your sister's done for this time..." I whispered. "I'll be right there. Get Jangmi ready, okay?"

I drove over to their house, quickly but safely. Not long after, I finally arrived and began knocking on the door.

"What are you doing here-"

"I'm taking your sister to the hospital." I walked right into their house without her permission. The two kids got down from their rooms all bundled up, and I noticed Jangmi struggling to move because of her arm.

"You don't have to." Jisoo tried to stop me, but I lifted Jangmi up and took her to my car. Their sister can sue me for abduction, but leaving them with such a nonlogical person is a big no for me.

"I'm doing whatever I want. I'm taking your siblings- it's like you don't even care about them." I tried to turn on the engine, but Jisoo suddenly opened the door to shotgun and sat down.

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for wasting your time," I stared at her for a while before kicking her out of my car. "We're done."

__________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I just came home from work and sooo tired...

Song: Steve Aoki — Waste It On Me (feat. BTS)