15 | empty favours

Yeji~

Yeji~

"Kim Yeji!" Soobin yelled from afar and I immediately began to walk faster.

Why is he here again?

I pretended not to hear his voice, until I felt his arm around my shoulders. Of course he walks faster than me... with those long legs of his, I should have never underestimated.

"Oh! Didn't see you there." I pretended and he just laughed.

"Shut up, I know you heard me. Why? Am I making your heart flutter?" He's not any different from Yeonjun. Should have just stuck with him when I still could.

"I'm over you." I hit the back of his head lightly. I know he's a sensitive kid, and his parents would definitely kill me if he's scratched even by a little.

"You change your mind very fast." He glared at me.

"Why? Is it bothering you, Choi Soobin?" I sarcastically replied to him.

"Act normal." He suddenly let go of me, and the couple casually went by us.

I hate it.

They look so happy.

Yeonjun and I made eye contact for a quick second, before he turned away and smiled at Jisoo. I knew this was bound to happen... I called it.

"I hate it. They look so happy." Soobin accurately projected what I said.

"Are you copying me?" I huffed then began walking quickly. That sight just ruined my whole day.

"Wait for me!" Soobin grabbed my bag and carried it along with his.

___________________________

Yeonjun~

I noticed Soobin and Yeji happily walking down the hallway, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. I thought it didn't work out for her... I guess things change.

Good for them.

Yeji and I looked into each others eyes for a quick second, and I still felt it. She's still lonely... she still needs my help.

Why? You already have Soobin.

"Jisoo, I'll just catch up to you." I let go of her hand and ran back to find Yeji. I suddenly saw Soobin carrying her backpack.

Of course she doesn't need me, I'm just being delusional.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Maybe I'm just excited for Jisoo and I's date later... yeah, that's it. I had lunch with her, ran errands for her, stood up for her, pretend to talk about other people for her. It's still the same as before.

She still doesn't love me.

"I'm guessing you have an awesome date planned out for us." Jisoo clung her arms onto mine.

"Huh? Oh yeah... of course." In all honesty, I don't. I didn't even think of it once this whole day- I thought she already planned it herself.

"What are you thinking of, Yeonjun? You're with me now. Stop thinking about anything else!" She stomped on the ground and began hyperventilating. Jisoo grabbed some anxiety pills from her bag, then swallowed them all down.

"I'm so sorry... I'm just very tired today, that's all. Don't feel bad." I brushed my fingers through her hair.

"You love me, right? Not Kim Yeji." Her gaze has never been so sharp.

"Of course. I love you so much, Jisoo." I wiped away her tears, then pressed my lips against hers. I could feel her smile.

I don't know if that meant good or bad.

"You're only mine," She caressed my face before grabbing my jacket, aggressively pulling me closer. "I hate Yeji. Don't ever talk about her again, don't even look at her... it upsets me. She's your ex."

Right. That's what she knows.

"Alright."

____________________________

Yeji~

"Wanna go on a date? If they want to really be together, then I should move on. Be my girlfriend." Soobin reached his arm out and smiled at me.

"You're so funny." I slapped his arm away, but he suddenly hugged me.

This is suffocating.

"Let's try it out, please?" He asked sweetly, but I just hated it. It makes me cringe so hard.

"I don't want to be anyone's rebound... not anymore." I whispered the last two words under my breath.

"We're the rejects, whether you like it or not. Do we just stand here and watch them? Don't you want to be happy?" He stood there in disappointment.

"Happy? Soobin, you never looked happy when you were with her! She used you because you're rich and got her into that damn modelling agency... you already know that. Yeah, we're rejects. Yes, I'm just standing here and watching them- but what else can I do?"

Love can't always guarantee us happiness.

__________________________

GUYS DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

IK THIS IS SO SUDDEN, BUT I WON'T BE ON WATTPAD FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS BC OF EXAMS. I'LL START POSTING AGAIN ON JANUARY 31st!!!

SORRY AGAIN, BUT I JUST REALLY NEED TO FOCUS:(

Song: Ruel — Not Thinking 'Bout You