If they weren't Pastas

Thanks to TheEdgeLord404 for this idea!! I actually really love his headcanon books!! This chapter is going to be about what they would do with their lives if they weren't Pastas

Dr. Smiley- He would be a professional doctor and live a very happy life with his husband, who would be a high school teacher.

Dollmaker- He would take over his father's doll business. He would of course live with Gale.

Jeff- Probably a bar owner.

Liu- Help run a restaurant with Tim and Brian. He would help out at his brother's bar as well.

Toby- He would definitely love with his two gay dads. Most likely would be in college. Planning to marry EJ when he's out of college. (Don't hate me, I ship it.)

BEN- Either a videogame programmer or have a YouTube gaming channel.

Masky- Run a restaurant with Brian and Liu. Married to Brian

Hoodie- Help Tim at his restaurant. Obviously married to Tim.

Jason- Open a toy shop near Vine's doll shop. He probably wouldn't sell dolls so that Vine wouldn't have competition.

LJ- Run a candy shop.

Jane- Hot Topic model or some other small modeling job.

Clockwork- Probably a famous motorcyclist.

Bloody Painter- Artist. Probably would have his own show similar to Bob Ross. Married to Jonathan.

Puppeteer- Would work at a lot of puppet theaters. Married to Helen.

EJ- Doctor. Would probably end up working at the same hospital as Smiley. In a relationship with Toby.

I will add others at some point.