Lost Silver and Strangled Red relationship stuff

As requested by Bia-Niko. I really like working on these, they're really fun

Top or Bottom:

Steven- Top

Silver- Bottom

Cuddling:
(Steven would be the one with the black shirt)

Cuddling:(Steven would be the one with the black shirt)

How they would spend their anniversary:

Steven- He would be super romantic, with flowers and all of that. He would take Silver out camping so they could see the stars.

Silver- Plays romantic style games with him, romantic bubble bath.

Birthday's:

For Steven's birthday Silver will find a cute game and pull Steven and himself into the game and have fun.

For Silver's birthday Steven, with the help of Slender obscuring how they actually look, loves taking him into town and spoiling him.

Random cute headcanons:

- Silver has the ability to grow back his limbs, he usually only does this when comforting Steven after a nightmare or cuddling. This uses up a lot of energy and makes him very sleepy

- Silver was the first person Steven met after his story happened. This lead them to be the closest.

- Steven loves it when Silver plays with his hair, which is very long.

- Steven loves carrying Silver around, even though Silver can still walk without his limbs. Steven just loves carrying him around.

- When they first came out to the others as a couple the others literally told them "You guys have been pinning each over for YEARS, and you just now got together? How dense are you?"

- Silver loves teasing Steven, as it makes him blush and stops him from bottling up his emotions.

Ah, I love writing these. Fuck it, I'm doing one on Gale and Vine to make up for all the horrible things I make Vine go through via my headcanons. (✿^‿^)