Doll and Gale relationship stuff

I already have a request for another, which is in the works. I just wanted to do this to make up for the horrible stuff I write about Vine.

Top or bottom:

Gale- Top

Vine- Bottom

How they cuddle
(Vine would be the one on top)

How they cuddle(Vine would be the one on top)

How they spend their anniversary:

Gale- He'll take Vine out for a small brunch before taking him out into town fur the entire day.

Vine- Taking long walks in the woods or in town, gives Gale small gifts.

Birthdays:

For Vine's birthday, Gale tends to baby Vine, trying to give Vine a sense of his birthday's from his childhood. He makes sure that Vine has a good time.

For Gale's birthday, Vine likes to of course give him dolls and other small gifts. Lots of cuddles and usually they watch fun movies like Mean Girls

Random sweet headcanons:

- Gale and Vine are always hugging our holding hands. They're very much PDA kind of people, though not like those people who make out in front of friends or in public. It also tends to calm Vine down.

- Whenever Gale has a bad dysphoria day, they usually spend all day in bed while Vine fills him with serotonin.

- Vine tends to get jealous easily, though Gale is always quick to reassure him that he would never leave Vine

- Gale finds it funny when Vine scares the others by popping out his glass eye. He never really seemed bothered by Vine's face.

- Gale likes to help Vine with his dolls sometimes. Vine enjoys having Gale's presence.

The Jane and Clockwork one should be out tomorrow. Today wasn't a very productive day for me.