xi. the prince who will never come

and let me kiss those tears of stardust & begonias away from your pretty cyanite eyes chapped by the freckles of a bleeding pen & michelangelo's expert hands with this oceanic tempest, an ocean running away from the pacific & coming to clash against these eyelashes so dark & thick, speckled by the prominence of a lunar eclipse, in so much contrast to my mean brown orbs sparkling with no life, pallid in their stupor, being drenched by the waves of stress & overcome by the tiger eating away my eyes' glint, absorbing your sorrow in a fleeting whisper & overflowing with so much sympathy & understanding that you exploit my means with your manipulation of my lake of feelings, brought to a standstill away from the waterfall you wish to add to disturb the balance of my wayward heart too weak to combat your words with knives.

so instead i bring you to my heart which you tear into pieces with your poisonous arrow, claiming that they were happiness & that they could tear the sadness imprinted in your veins away from your mind crying for mercy, for a redemption to cleanse yourself of your atrocious sins, but we both know that this is an impossible feat; for only the one you love may perform such a blessed action & i am far from being her— my brown eyes & brown skin with an ugliness that shatters your dreams, & a vision too vividly colorful for your picturesque black & white whilst you look on to the golden damsel with alabaster skin & ocean eyes a mirror to yours, favoring no diversity in your endless choices & letting me be washed away by the waterfall you have planted, so please, wayfarer, wake me up from this nightmare wherein i yearn for the comfort of my prince who will never come.