xix. for now these eyes frown

now these hands walk over me whilst their cracked nails ooze of this hazardous venom— of hypocrisy at its apex (yet not enough) being poured over the acid rain that burns the cłoak of my skin and leaves me blinded by a turbulent vexation, & oh! you hypocrites, please take off your vile mask which you dip into this lupuline of mercury, spieling from a thermometer, lashed by a serpentine who hath been slaughtered by the own jealousy of which she weaved (her beauty was beauty but her personality ugly)  & now take away the crying lox that hath been implemented upon seraphina's clement hands, this maladie of unctuous poison, a concoction of which i describe a tearing; an ode between the language of youth & the language of this socially accepted norm!

the visceral cluster to an empathy of doomed paladins encrusted by the foil veil of this epsilon suriname, & i have now become victim to these nagging whispers that believe me to be a fake behind the cleft of my back whilst in my vision the voices are melodic & treat me with but a fluttering jest, like a leaf being dipped in the miel of naivety (perhaps too warm a conundrum), clustered by warm brown orbs identical to that of my own, a catasterism or growls behind the song of harmony's gist, & it is not enjoyable to be victim to these strands enraptured around my neck with these infidelities — these mélasses so vile, ruining the potential of many a colored girl, including i, who hath become prey to the wrath — the prejudice — the stratification of these predators sins the coming of this ugly '14.