viii. and this sadness is my cologne

but now my tears are endlessly falling like a nomad brazenly fleeing from his redemption, to bask in this islander's dribblers of carnal celestial bodies because this story has torn my heart into two alongside this heliosphere of magnificence, blighted by this crystalloid which runs from my awaiting hands into the arms of this syzygy of madness wherein the stars fall over each other only to grasp this astronomical guise, & i pray no one's lover has ever to meet with such a fate under this eclipsing storm that strikes a cyclone inside the minds of many, illicites a turmoil that keeps the bystander on their guards for days whilst their watchful eyes are blinded by this tantalizing storm.

obstructing the views of many such apollos who stand with their broken tridents, looking on, & i have become so addicted to these sinful words that now i sit with the deck of paradoxical cards drawn unto the speckled frame of this mahogany table, and (the cards) have been ripped & abused in every corner like the hero of this story wherein this echinoderm is polluted by the obsidian smoke the wave brings towards it; and for the thousandth time i wish i were inside all these stories so that i could stop this happily never after for good, because no one deserves to be burned & shunned by this anomaly that spreads like a disease into the hearts of these Medusa's, no one deserves to feel the need to kill themselves for the sake of a bystander's words dripping of pitiful torture, & no one deserves to face such an atrocity that they are immersed in tormenting themselves because of their lusus naturae for the period of forever.