Chapter 40: My Love

Rai POV

Its been 3 years since Ash died, everyone was doing fine now except for Gael of course.

Kuya Nash and Zephy will get married next year and this year I'm going to confess my feelings for Luna and court her.

^_^

I brought along with me her favorite flower which was the chocolate cosmos. And of course it was arranged in a bouquet that suits her personality.

Most of the plants here don't wither easily, specially to those who are pretty rare.

Pagka dating ko sa kingdom nila, I immediately walked towards the castle and the guards bowed at me.

"Rai!" That was tita Keira, the Queen of this Kingdom and the husband of tito Xav.

"Tita! Merry Christmas po, where are they anyways?" I asked

"Nasa Living Room, nagbabalot ng mga ireregalo. Eh ang parents mo nasaan?"

"Nag hahanda rin po ng mga ireregalo" I said while we're walking towards the living room

"Can't believe its already Christmas Eve! Mamaya ay dun naman ang lahat sa Legendary Kingdom mag s-spend ng Christmas Eve" sabi naman ni tita

Yep! Every year we celebrate Christmas Eve on each kingdoms, ngayong year lang talaga ay turn na para sa Legendary Kingdom kami mag celebrate then next year sa Fire Kingdom.

Sadly we won't be able to celebrate it with everyone here.

Pagkarating namin sa living room ay nandoon nga sila at nagbabalot, there are tons of gifts there at sila lang talaga nagbabalot. They don't even use their elements or get help from the maids.

Ganyan kasi talaga kapag pasko, they do things on their own di pwedeng mag utos.

"Bro!" Agad naman akong napansin ni Neil kaya tinigil nya ang ginagawa at lumapit sakin upang makipag apir.

Same with Luna and tito Xav, tinigil nila ang ginagawang pag babalot.

"Tito!" I shouted and he smiled widely then stood up.

"Hmm! The only son of the worldwide handsome!" Sigaw naman pabalik ni tito HAHAHA! Dad always assumed he was the worldwide handsome which is quite true.

Syempre kung panget si dad edi panget din ako -_-

"Anak nga ni tito Ethan pero di naman sya handsome like him"

"W-what the—?!" The hell baby luna.

"What?" Aba nagtaray pa

"Tsh, you'll regret saying that pag nakita mo ang magiging anak natin" I smirked on what I said

"Sino ba nagsabe na magkaka anak tayo?" She raised her eyebrows and then again that attitude

"I need an heir" Tito Xav said and then shrugged, si tita at neil naman ay natatawa dahil sa nagig reaksyon ni luna

"Ayan si kuya oh!" Pag tuturo nya pa kay neil

"Aba! Nananahimik ako eh" Sabi naman ni Neil and bumalik na rin sya sa pagbabalot na ginagawa nya kanina, same with tita and tito.

"Well?" I said to her while smirking and unexpectedly her face turned red.

"T-tse!" She immediately get back on what she's doing after she said that which made me laugh.

"Come help me with this son" Ghad! It feels good hearing that from tita HAHAHAH!

Lumapit naman ako kay tita and then I helped her wrap the gifts.