Chapter 41: The day

Gael POV

It's been 7 years since we last saw my wife...because after Rai's proposal, Ash also bid her goodbyes.

"I'm happy for the both of you, I'm happy for all of you. I just need to stay away for several years to keep you all safe. After this, I can't show you myself again but don't worry because I'll always guide and keep all of you safe. In those years..a lot will happen, your years in the academy will come to an end...and you will all be crowned as the new King's and Queen's, maybe by that time all of you already have a child. I give my full blessing to all of you. We'll see each other again in the soon"

Those were her last words before she left, but everything's okay because I know I'll see her soon. How do you think I know? Well...she told us that she just needs to be away for several years and I can wait for her no matter how long it takes.

Maya maya pa ay nakarinig na ako ng katok.

"Your highness, kayo na lang po ang iniintay" ani ng katulong dito sa palasyo. Today is the day that I'll be crowned as the King of Air Kingdom, which is this Kingdom.

My Queen isn't here but everyone knows who she is.

I closed my eyes when I heard her voice inside my head saying that I did great and I deserve to be crowned as the King of Air Kingdom.

When I opened my eyes, I knew that I'm ready to sit on the throne and rule my Kingdom.

I walked towards the throne room where the celebration will occur.

I heard the host of the night speaking.

"And now, the moment we've all been waiting for. The crowning of the new King is here. Let us all welcome...Prince Zephyr Gael Airro!"

The doors opened and I walked down the stairs with a red carpet on it, of course I wore my poker face this time.

I will be crowned as King and I should look tough.

They were all clapping their hands while smiling widely as they welcome me. Once I reached the floor my family walked towards me, my mom and my sister hugged me while my dad and brother tapped my shoulder.

My friends all walked towards me and did the same as my sister and my brother.

I gave everyone a little smile and then I walked towards the throne.

They gave me something gaya nung sa Frozen 1? You know that? The things they gave to Elsa when they held the ceremony. Basta yun.

So as the elder of Air Kingdom, he said such things I've heard before when we're crowned as royalties.

After he spoke, I place the two things on the pillow like thing and then I sat on the throne while waiting for the crown.

"I now present to you...The King of Air Kingdom!" He put the crown on my head as he speak, I stood up and then the crowd applauds.

Finally...I'm a King but I know I won't really be a King without my Queen.

I walked towards my family and friends and they hugged me one by one. Then the other people came to me and greeted me as well.