nine

I wake up and get on instagram and see the comments from Cynthia, Kennedy, and Keith.
I liked the comments to make them mad and to show them they don't faze me, even when they do. I look in my notification tab and see that Anthony texted me a couple times.
Anthony: Wakeee uppppp
Anthony: I miss talking to youu :(
Anthony: I need to tell you something
Anthony: Mads wake upppp
Madi: I'm awake now what's up
Anthony: I want to meet you
Madi: When?
Anthony: ASAP WOMAN 😢
Anthony: You live in NYC right ?
Madi: Yes you stalker 😂
Anthony: me and the boys are going there in a couple days for a trip :)
Madi: and you wanna see me ?
Anthony: Ofc you dummy 😘
Madi: Just tell me when you are coming and we can go to starbucks and then I can show you and the boys around if you want
Anthony: We are coming on sunday and staying for 2 weeks.
Madi: are you telling me I have to deal with you for 2 weeks 😂
Anthony: Only if you can handle this hotness 😛
Madi: You wish you were :)
Madi: Ima get in the shower ttyl dummy
Anthony: you better
I grab my clothes and walk to my bathroom. I hook up my phone to my speaker and put on my SkSk playlist. My playlist is so random, the first song that plays is Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. I get undressed and get in the shower. Singing my heart out to all the songs that play. I get out the shower, dry off and get dressed. I blow dry my hair and brush it out. I then put on a small amount of makeup. When i'm done I decide to go downstairs and get breakfast. I get on my phone and watch Tik Toks I go to my for you page and the first person that pops up is Anthony freaking Reeves. I then click his profile and scroll. He acts like a fuck boy on his Tik Toks. My phone dings.
Anthony: "madimae has viewed your profile" 😂😂 awww cute.
Madi: Boy shut up I was curious 😂