eleven

jadenhossler added you on snapchat
jaden😎 || hey madi right ?
madi💛|| yeah it's in my name lol
jaden😎|| this is weird but i really want to meet you
jaden😎|| also you're pretty as the fuck :)
madi💛|| are you coming with Anthony to NYC ? lol thank you, you not to bad yourself. 😘
jaden😎|| yeah im going, do you know who all is going ?
madi💛|| no i do not , wanna tell me ?
jaden😎|| i mean i guess i can 😂, anthony and me ofc, chase h, noen, payton, and griffin .  i think that is everyone.
madi💛|| okay sounds cool
I get off my bed turn my phone off and plug it into the charger. I head to my closet grab a hoodie and a pair of ripped skinny blue jeans. I go to my bathroom put on my clothes, brush my teeth, wash my face still deciding if I want to wear makeup or not. I soon decided not to wear any makeup. I don't want to start breaking out. I head out to my car and head to the mall.
I walk around the mall for a while, then I fucking spot Keith and Kennedy together. They are walking out of Victoria Secret with their hands entangled. I walk past them ignoring them, when suddenly they turn around and get right in front of me and turn around to were they are practically right in my face. I seriously do not want to deal with this today or ever. I try to walk past them but Keith grabs my wrist and pulls me close to his ear and whispers "you are going to get what you deserve little bitch." Kennedy laughs and they walk away from me. I run to my car and break down, I look at my wrist and it's red and it's slowly turning purple. I can tell there's going to be a bruise.
I've been driving around for a couple hours now, when suddenly a car comes out of nowhere and collides with mine, my car rolls over and then darkness overtakes my body.