3

Draco's POV

I used Harry's map and cloak to sneak out to Hogsmeade. Half of the time, I was thinking about Harry and my feelings towards him. I didn't know if they were more than friendship and it was so confusing. I mean, I'd known I was bi for a while now but I'd never had these feelings towards someone properly. This was different to my normal crushes, this felt deeper, like it had more meaning than I was realising at the time and I'm pretty sure it did.

A few hours of shopping later, I had pockets full of shrunken bags and was heading back to the castle through the dusty, old Honeydukes passage, thankful it existed but quite frankly, disgusted by the state of it. Finally, I made it up to my dorm and started setting up for the next day.

Once finished, I opened the map yet again and wandered to the Gryffindor common room with Harry's cloak. I knocked on the frame of the fat lady, waking her up. "Why, may I ask, is a Slytherin trying to get into the Gryffindor common room?" She asked, eyebrow raised.

"I'm here for Potter. I have some of his things that need to be returned. May I get him or would you be so kind as to maybe ask someone to inform him of my arrival?" I asked politely.

The fat lady stopped to think. "I may get someone to inform him although I cannot guarantee his presence," with that, she walked into the frame to what I assume is another portrait on the inside. A few moments later, she emerged. "He has been informed."

I nodded politely and waited. The portrait swung open a few seconds later to reveal Harry with a small smile on his face. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Draco?"

"I thought I should drop these off with you. They were quite handy. Thank you for lending them to me, Harry." I smiled politely at him and set them gently on his lap, making sure the map was wiped clean of any text or pictures so if someone was to see it, they would think it was just scrap parchment.

"No problem, Draco. Thank you for the useful charm, without it I'd be relying on 'Mione 24/7 to get me places. If you need help with anything, anything at all, feel free to ask, I'll always try to help. Though, I'm sure with a mind as bright as yours, you won't need it." He smiled brightly up at me. I resisted the urge to hug him or even kiss him, for some odd reason, maybe for being so bloody adorable with that bright smile, those dorky glasses that were slightly askew on his face, his messy jet black hair that looked as though he'd just got out of bed, emerald eyes that shone in the light and face that is close to perfection. Ew. Emotion. Instead of hugging or kissing him, I held my hand out towards Harry awkwardly and smiled a little more. He looked kind of disappointed but shook my hand nonetheless. "I'll see you tomorrow, Draco." Harry smiled yet again before turning around and wheeling himself back into the common room. I watched as he left me standing in the empty corridor.

The fat lady closed and stared down at me as I just stood there. "Well? Aren't you going to move?" She asked impatiently. I shook my head slightly, snapping myself out of the stupor I was in.

"Oh, er, sorry." I hurried off down the corridor, a little confused as to what was happening to my emotions.

Soon I got back to my dorm and started to decorate the place. Blaise was back just minutes after I was, carrying a huge box full of drinks.

"Hey mate," he walked in like he owned the place. "I brought the drinks. Where should I put 'em?"

I pointed to a table at the side of the room. He walked over and placed the box down before turning to lean against the table. "What took you so long to go to Hogsmeade?"

I felt my cheeks heat slightly at the memory of seeing Harry. "I met Potter along the way, helped him out and he gave me assistance in return. After my trip, I had to return the items he leant me. That's all."

He smirked and looked me in the eye. "So, when's the wedding then lover boy? Should Pansy and I be expecting god babies soon?"

I spluttered and my face flushed spectacularly, like a tomato in season. "I- erm- I... I don't know what you're talking about," I denied, still blushing madly which caused his smirk to deepen greatly.

"Yeah right. Don't deny it, Draco, it's obvious you two want more than a friendship. I could always help out if you want?" As he was speaking, he had casually moved from his spot leaning against the table to in front of me with his hand out. "So, whatcha say mate? I'll get you two together in exchange for the position of best man at your wedding."

Damn, I should've known Blaise of all people would notice a few small signs leading to a crush... well, maybe not little signs but still. I stared at his hand before taking it. "Fine, but be discreet, if Pansy finds out about my little crush, I'm going to be bombarded with questions and requests." I bit back a groan at the thought of the actually quite eccentric girl finding out about my crush on a guy who is most likely straight.

Blaise grinned. "No can do, mate. Pansy knows everything. Everything. She was the one to approach me after I realised you had a 'little' crush on boy wonder. Pansy figured it out before even you did. She's always said you weren't straight. I'm sorry to say this, but it's kinda obvious, I'm ashamed I didn't figure it out sooner honestly. I mean, no straight guy would climb a goddamn tree just to get a boy's attention."

Fuck, I was so screwed when I saw Pansy. She was going to attack me with questions.