CHAPTER 11:

"MOMMY." I hear from the field, I turn to see an angered Olly and Damian giving me your in trouble look.

"I know, I know baby." I said walking towards him.

"You did it again, you don't always look at me when I play." He yelled at me as I got down on my knees.

"He won the game for the team Dia." Damian told me. It's true, I do walk away when he's playing to either do work or check on Lily.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I'm the worst aren't I." I asked him with a frowning face.

"Yes, a lot." He said not yelling anymore with his arms crossed.

"Well how would two surprised do." I said putting the number two up in front of him.

"What are they." He said grabbing my fingers with both hands lightly moving back and forth.

"Ok, well the tall, handsome man behind you, is your daddy for one." I said as Olly's eyes brightened to a shade i've never seen before. He turned around and looked at me pointing at Damian. As he turned his head back to damian putting his hand down in shock, Dam nodded his head and Olly ran to him and jumping in his arms. It was beautiful. I'm just scared about Lily. She's in love with keegan and everything he stands for.

"It's so nice to meet you." Damian smiled with joy. I felt a huge weight fall off my shoulders and I put my hand on my heart and smiled as Damian smiled at me. He walked up to me holding Olly in his arms and hugged me the way he use to. He knows I can't push him away from this type of hug. He would always hug me like this whenever I was mad at him.

flashback...

"Oh shut up." I said walking in front of this idiot I call my husband.

"Babe, stop please, let me talk to you." He pleaded.

"I have nothing to say to you Dam, you did it, and it's done." I said as I walked in our room and straight to the bathroom to get this crap out of my hair and makeup off my face.

"It was two years ago, I told you we shouldn't of gone to Caden's." He stood behind me in the giant mirror that spanned one wall of the bathroom.

"Why, because maybe you forgot to tell your girlfriend that you slept with Caden after prom when you and all your little football friends told me that you were at someones house partying."

"Dia-"

"No," I turned  around to look at him as a boat load of words spilled out of my mouth like a glass that had just been tipped over, "you said you wanted to go to your friends house to have some guy time before graduation in two days, you told me that you loved me and that you'll see me the next day and repay me for ditching me, so while you were with caden having a blast, I was stuck at home on your prom night watching movies waiting for my parents to get home thinking you know what as long as my boyfriend is having fun with his friends on his prom night I'll be ok."

He just stared at me. He was at a loss for words. He thought I'd never find out. He thought I was ok.

"You could've gotten her pregnant Damian," I said as he sat down on the toilet with his head in his hands, " What would we have done, wait no what would you have done."

"Dia, I love you with all my heart, I would never ever do that to you now, I was young, dumb, stupid and drunk, you need to listen to me," He said getting up as tear fell from my eyes. Just realizing, how stupid I was, "I was so naive."

He walked quickly over to me and held my face, and looked into my eyes, "Babe, I'm sorry."

"That's all I wanted." He's never said sorry to me before, he's always blown me off with whatever, or ok. All I ever wanted was sorry. I knew he slept with her. You really think Caden didn't go off to everyone, that she finally beat me to it. That she finally took his virginity before I ever could. You wanna know how he never found out. It was me, I paid her off, or rather she gave me a job and I did it. And well, that's another story for another time.