CHAPTER 12:

"Hey babe." Keegan said coming up about to hug me when I backed away from him. "What's wrong." 

"We need to talk, not now because it's your babies party, but we will be talking." I said as Dam came up from behind me.

"Hey bud.'' He said smiling at his long lost friend, "Long time no see."

"Hey Dam, you finally want to talk to me." I didn't wanna mess with their bromance any longer.

As I walk through the party I see a lot of people, but when I turn the corner to the kitchen the two most terrible people were standing together talking and laughing together.

Caden and Justine somewhat matching in the birthday party theme. I can't believe Keegan invited them and he knows I don't like them. I know I sound like a high schooler but still, he should've asked me first, or told me. Caden doesn't even have kids.

I really want a soda.

I'm not a little girl anymore, why as I stressing over them. I walked in and went straight passed them and opened the fridge. please, don't talk to me, please don't talk to me.

"Hey Nadia, long time no see." Caden said smiling. She was trying to be funny and act nice when the actual devil lived in her.

"For good purposes I presume." I smiled back grabbing my grape soda.

"Your son did well in the game today."

"You had a child, how sweet, I bet Damians not happy you actually did cheat on him five years ago." Caden pouted as Justine giggled with her hand over her mouth.

"Yep, horrified, I'll see y'all later, it's my daughters birthday." I said leaving as they laughed.

"What now Caden." I said tired of her voice.

"You think your dating my precious Keegan, honey check with him before you start claiming unclaimable men again." she smiled as Justine took a drink from her punch smiling.

"I'm going to-" I was so ready to go off on her but Damian walked in and came up to me passing them around the island table and hold my waist from in front.

"calm down." he said as he noticed the rage in my eyes.

"Oh, umm hi Damian." Caden said behind him abandoning Justine. he totally ignored her and continued to calm me.

"Don't let her get you like this, I saw you pause before walking in, use whatever you said in your head to to calm you down, it's a child's birthday party, if they wanna act like children let them, you be the adult, ok." He said.

As I breathe in and out I nod, Keegan walks in.

"Hey babe." Caden smiles as Damian lets go. "Our dear Nadia thinks you guys are dating, isn't that cute." She smiled.

"I am dating her Caden." He said looking down, "That was one night."

"What do you mean one night." I said.

"You didn't know, me and Keegan have been sleeping together for the past three months, so I don't know what you mean by one night." She smiled like she was proud of herself.

"Keegan, please tell me this slut of a woman is lying, and you haven't been sleeping with her these past four weeks we've been together." I felt tears fall from eyes.

"Babe, listen." He said walking up to me but dam got in front of him with a 'you better not face', "I was sad, and she was there, and you told me you didn't want anymore kids, and that night Damian came over to your house, I thought you would get back with him so I slept with her." He said not helping his case at all.

"No, it's ok."

"What." He said shocked.

"It's ok, it's Reagan's birthday and we're here to celebrate this beautiful girl and her gaining one more year to her life, Damian, i'm gonna go pick up my baby from Callie before she turns him into baby genius, can I leave Olly and lily here with you." I asked.

"I'll bring them to you as soon as the parties over." He turned and hugged me with a 'it's going to be alright hug', a world famous hug of his and it instantly cheered me up. I walk passed everyone else with a smile of relief.

I walk outside to Olly and Keegan following me.

"Mommy, where are you going." Olly yelled at me as Damian came to the door.

"I'm picking up Bubba," I said as he walked up to me, "But you and lily will come home with daddy ok." I told him.

"Babe please." Keegan said tearing up.

"What's wrong." He asked as Lily walked passed Damian smiling as if she was having a blast, but lost it when she saw Keegan and me.

"What happened." She asked Damian.

"Nothing baby's, but this is the last time you'll be seeing Keegan for a while so love on him when daddy says it's time to go." I said cupping Olly's cheeks as Lily ran to me.

"Why." She teared up.

"I'll tell you when your older, deal." I said putting up my pinky's as Olly smiled and wrapped his around mine, hugging me and ran back to the party. Lily, on the other hand, gave me a death glare and walked... no marched herself back in the house.

I went to the car as Keegan was on his knees crying and Damian trying to help his friends, he can't be serious, he cheated on me and now he's crying about it. 

Why do I always choose the wrong men. first Jackson Newport in the second grade, he went off and decided he needed two girlfriends, then Kevin Marlen in the eighth grade, but he thought it was a smart idea to cheat on me at the junior high dance with Damian and Callie there. Me and dam were only best friends, at the time he was sadly dating Callie, yes they dating but only for like a week or two, they decided they were good at just being best friends. Anyways Kevin went to the girls bathroom with this random girl who he didn't know from a different school and Damian caught him. To end this long story short, Damian was suspended for a month, with Kevin leaving that dance on a stretcher. 

Then there was Damian Harding, the love of my life. We started dating in the tenth grade and were inseparable. Callie was happy for us and all our friends too. We broke up a couple times in college but we would always get back together. Then we got married for seven whole years, then divorce and I'm determined to find out who set me up.

Someone took that money out of his account and told him that is was me. Who would have that much influence over him. Who would have that much influence to make him divorce his wife of seven years.

Ohhh yeah, very much determined.

**************
Like! Comment! Follow!!!