PROLOGUE

Normal POV

Robert wasn't sure how long it was, but he still desperately waited for Violetta to come. He was hidden by their favourite tree, which was fully painted by their little drawings, they used to do together. Now he felt like everything faded away. All happiness they went through together..everything was gone. Then he suddenly noticed silhouette walking to him. It was she! His beloved Violetta.

The entire way she walked, she was wiping tears and tried at least for one usual face. But it was hopeless, she couldn't hide it. It was terrible, Robert couldn't even imagine how hurted Violetta actually was. In a day she losted father and home. And she had to be sent to her mother's care in few hours. To her cruel mother, she was already saved from before. But now she couldn't be saved, now this monster was Violetta's only faith. "Violetta" Robert said, hugging her. Violetta sobbed and hugged him back "Thank you, that you came."

He gently stroked her wavy hair "Of course, I would come anytime. For you anything." Violetta warmly smiled and turned of hug, looking to his eyes. "..I wish I could be with you forever..never losing you" he said and tried not to cry, when he realized he will lose his dearest one. Violetta started to cry, but tried held her emotions back "Rocky..please..don't make it worse. I'll never be too far. I'll always be with you, no matter what. In our memories always."

Robert sadly smiled, when she reminded him his nickname she gave to him. "I'll never forget you, Vi. I promise" he said and stroked her on face. Violetta gladly nodded about that and then checked her pocket. "Here. Father's glassheart. He gave it to me, when I was little. He said it's tradition to give it to someone who means a lot for us, who we love. Now, it's all yours" she said and gave it to him.

Robert looked at the beautiful piece of glass and then again hugged her. As he wanted thank her for it, he heard shouting "VIOLETTA! VIOLETTA!" Violetta turned of hug and nervously looked around. "Mother..I had to go" she said sadly as she watched her mother coming. Then she looked last time at her beloved Rocky. "Goodbye, Rocky" she said and then, all of sudden, gave him a kiss. Then with sad smile turned away and ran back to street, to mother's car.

Robert standed there for a while to realizaci the fact, she just kissed him. He got kiss by her! "Violetta..Violetta!" he called her and then suddenly started to run. All he wanted was just get her back, because somehow the kiss made him accept it. He loved her. And he couldn't let his love go. Just couldn't. He tried run as much as possible, but car rode fast and when evily green eyes of Mrs. Macini noticed him, car rode even faster. Violetta in surprise noticed him running behind them and looked out from the window.

The wind disheveled her hair and she couldn't properly look at him. "Violetta!" he called at her, while she was calling his name back. But he was just usual boy, not some sprinter. Although he tried, in the end he stopped, trying took his breath. "Rocky! Rocky!" He heard her calling his name, until she and her angelic voice dissaperead for good. And he was completely alone. Same alone as he was, before he met her. When he could finally breath again, he looked back at the empty road "I'll never forget you. Never."

So here we are with first chapter, the chapter with our characters as kids. This chapter represented sadness and Rocky's greatest lose and how he got his iconic nickname. In next chapters we will get some POVs of Violetta and Rocky, you asked for. Also our characters in childhood are potrayed by Malina Weissman and Find Wolfhard, if you're interested. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo