TRAINING

Violetta's POV

I was awake at 8AM, realizing I have just hour to get in gym in time. As I was brushing my hair, Ruby came in bathroom "Awake so soon, huh?" I quickly finished my hair and tried to act normal "Why not? It's sunny day and I have to go skating. Championship is in 2 days, I need to improve our assembly." Ruby smirked "Our assembly? Hmm..that's how you calling secret date with hottest boxer out there?"

I surpringly winked "H-ow do you know?" She chuckled "Baby, c'mon. I'm your bestie, not blind one. Yesterday he searched for you and now you're almost entire hour in bathroom. Too easy to found out you're going on date." I little blushed, Ruby really did known me. "Well, it's not date at all. He just invited me to watch him on training, nothing special" I explained, but Ruby rolled her eyes "Damn when you'll grow up! Boxer invited you to watch him on training, that's special enough!!"

I giggled a bit. It was quite unusual have visitors on training, I knew it on my own, I really didn't liked many visitors, while skating. But it seemed Rocky was excited about me to watching him on training, so yes. I took my bag, checking my clock about time. I had 20 minutes. Stadium wasn't that far from hotel, around 10 minutes. "Tell girls, I'll be back around noon in area, alright?" I pleased Ruby and she annoyingly nodded "Fine, but now go! Or your hottie going to worry!"

I giggled about it and then finally left. I putted my headphones on and walked, quite faster, to gym. As I was before it, I putted my headphones down and walked in. Gym looked to me little bigger, than I excepted. I sighed and started search for Rocky. As I was getting inside and ignoring everything around, I accidentaly walked to someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said, but then my eyes widen, when I recognized who was that.

"Louis?" I asked, shocked. "Violetta?! Legendary Violetta Macini!" he chuckled and I little laughed "Damn I would never except I'll meet you here. How are you doing?" He funny sighed "Well..I'm boxing. I found really interest in it lately, but it's not that easy, you know. Rocky is..well you would not except we have good relationship, don't you?" I sadly nodded. Louis was in childhood really bullying asshole, specially about Rocky. In childhood I would propably slap him, but as I would see, he really did changed. And for good.

"Well..everyone deserves second chance. I'm sure he will give you one once" I said, stroking his shoulder, what I quickly stopped, when I realized that. He chuckled "You didn't changed even after all that fame. You're still an angel." I warmly smiled about it, he was so suprisingly kind, I couldn't believe it. And he really did grown up to very handsome looking man as well.

"But what famous figure skater like you doing here? I thought you're preparing for the championship. Last competition was incredible, you was incerdible! Colette was so happy about you winning!" he said and I at the moment, ignored his first question, stopped by the rest "Wait, Colette? That Colette who asked me for autograph is your sister?" He giggled and nodded "Yeah. Our entire family adores you, specially she. When I found out, that you gave her autograph, I hoped so much I'll meet you on my own. And now here we go!"

I was still little confused, but then I secretly smiled at him "So you was on my last competition?" He nodded and chuckled "Of course, I was! I was almost at all competitions you apperead on. I wanted meet you, but I know how stressful for you is all that fame and these tons of fans..so I rather didn't bothered." I looked at him, gently giggling "Oh, Louis. You would never bother me, either your family. I'm really grateful for your support..and your family's as well. I would never except-"

"That asshole like I would ever care about you? Well, I did cared about you, since you saved Rocky that day. I like your dynamic and the kindness. Although in school..I was just..eh that's now in past" he said, trying to chuckle at me, but then he looked little more serious at me "Maybe..you wouldn't mind being friends now?" I warmly smiled "I'd love to, Louis." He seemed really happy about that and almost pulled me for hug, but something made me to turn away. He looked at me little confused and surprised. I wasn't sure what has come over me.

"I'm so sorry..I should go. Rocky awaits for me" I said and turned from him, walking away. "Rocky..of course" he frowned for himself. I could clearly see his little sad face as I was leaving him. It was maybe bad from me, but I just couldn't hug him. I forgived him, of course. But hugging him? After all he actually done to Rocky? Everything was so confusing to me, since he was actually on my every competition and cared about me. And Rocky? He even didn't tried to find me, since I was gone. I sadly sighed and wasn't sure what I should do. Then I noticed a bunch of boxers, behind door of one part of this gym area...

Rocky's POV

I repeatly pushed as I was trying prove something to myself. I looked upset, but in fact, I felt sad more. I really wanted Violetta to come, but now it seemed like she didn't cared about this. Of course, she could have some important reason, but as I known her, she always kept her promises. I pushed even harder as I was thinking about it, till suddenly I heard whispering.

Others from gym were quite jealous about me, because my name was actually very known and I had great written future with my matches. But this was different, this time I wasn't payer of their attention. I turned and saw Violetta coming in. "Violetta, yo here!" I said and happily chuckled, when I seen her coming over me. But I noticed something is wrong with her. She smiled at me back, but it wasn't her pure loving smile, I admired.

This was uncertain smile, like she was worried about something. I looked around and seen how others nodding at her. Maybe inviting her in this kind of public wasn't the best idea. "Heyy" I said grabbing her in my arms, hugging her tight. "Hi" she said, hugging me back "I'm sorry, I'm late. I had..little complications." I raised my eyebrows "Complications, huh?" She tried for smile and stroked my back "That doesn't matter now. We can talk about it later. I really don't want ruin your training."

I smirked, nodding my chin to her own "Yo never ruinin anything". She smiled "If you say so." I realized how actually sweaty I am and nervously asked "Smellin' too much?" She giggled "You never smell." I chuckled at her and planned to hold her way longer, but then our hug, ruined something else. "What do you think you doin? Having girl here?! Now? Are you kidding me?" It was Mickey, my trainer. I guess he meant many things with me, very well, but my privacy and personal life he always somehow ruined. Same did Adrian, who he hated too. No surprise for me. But shouting at Violetta made me pretty upset.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I didn't mean to bother. Rocky invited me to watch him training" Violetta started explain, but Mickey cutted her off "I don't care what Rocky wanted you to do. He doesn't even know what's good for him! So you should rather leave, miss-" She finished "Violetta, Violetta Macini." After that I wanted give him some feedback too, because shouting at her made me punch someone even more, but Mickey looked shocked.

"Macini's daughter?" he asked and Violetta turned at him back, confusingly "Yes, I'm Richi Macini's daughter. What's up with that?" Mickey walked up to her with smile. "Oh my..you grown up so much. Last time I seen you, was when you was a baby" he said, surprisingly warmly "Me and your father were very close friends. It's terrible to know he's not..here anymore." I looked over Violetta who was even sadder by this. I knew like no one better, how anything related to her father made her weaker.

"Yes..yes, it is. But he would want us to be strong. He always wanted that.." Violetta muttered and softly looked at Mickey "My father loved his friends very much. I'm sure you was one of his dearest." Mickey nodded, stroking Violetta's shoulder. "You are so familiar to him. He would be so proud seeing you like this" he said and Violetta warmly nodded "Thank you. Thank you very much for saying that." Then he turned back at me "Make sure this sweetheart will come more often. Finally you found girl for you!"

"Yo, surely" I said hugging Violetta by one arm. "But now continue! There's nothing to see!" he shouted at others, who immediately obeyed. "I guess, I need too" I said, letting Violetta slowly go "Now yo will see, italian stallion in action!" She laughed and warmly added "I think I know italian stallion enough, but I'd like to learn more." I chuckled at her and turned back, pushing the boxing bag. Trying show her the best of me..

Here we are with new chapter and little plot-twist between characters! I didn't planned make some love triangle, but character of Louis just asks for it. Still not sure, who gonna potray him, so tell me your ideas in comments! And I tried show a little relationship between Vi and Mickey, which turned kinda the way I wanted. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo