PROPOSAL

Violetta's POV

I watched that torture with hand on my mouth by Mickey's side, to not start yelling. I couldn't count how many times my beloved get punched. I would clearly see how terrible banged he is and I tried to held myself to not running to him and help him. Then Rocky hitted Apollo very well and it seemed he's almost about to win, but then it again wrecked and the torture continued. Rocky fought fully, words couldn't describe how proud I was about him. But then he sadly losed anyway.

"And the winner is APOLLO CREED!" Moderator called and stadium started to shout and clap. As it happened, I quickly ran in ring to my beloved Rocky, who was trying to stand up.

Rocky's POV

My nose bleed and my face was bleeding too. I get really terribly banged. I was really upset at myself. Then I felt gentle known touches. "Vi, sweetheart" I said as she was helping me to stand up. "You did very well" she said, touching my face carefully. "I didn't, Vi. I was terrible...just look at meh!" I replied, ashamed, but she lovingly shooked hear head "What are you talking about? You was incerdible, you survived that! I couldn't be happier." I pulled her in my arms "So you's at least a little proud?"

She warmly nodded "At least?! So much, my love!" I gladly chuckled, lifting her in my arms and then kissing her. Our kissing ruined tons of switching lights around, all aimed at us. We turned and I could see many photographers and reporters! Violetta nervously giggled as she noticed them, taking my hand. "Violetta! Violetta! Are you dating Rocky Balboa? What's your relationship with Rocky Balboa? Is he your secret love? Are you sad he losed? What do you think about Apollo Creed?" Many questions came, but Violetta looked strangely calm.

Violetta's POV

Now or never. I felt nervous more than ever, but I thought this is the right moment. We both went through very hard times, but our love was all what mattered and brought us back to each others. So why I should be waiting? I always wanted this thing to happen with him and now when around were tons of people, I wanted them to hear it and answer by it even these questions. "Can I?" I asked one reporter for microphone. She gave it to me and I turned at Rocky.

"If I should answer these all questions about us, it would take forever" I giggled, looking at him and continued "Because you're so much more to me than they all here can imagine." He softly looked at me, even after all his bruises, his loving puppy eyes were brighting at me very well. "You're not only the best friend of mine, but you're more like my soulmate, part of me I can't live without" I continued and then, slowly knelt before him. His surprise and nervousness was so adorable too. Shock and excitment in eyes of reporters and many people in stadium was funny too.

"You may didn't win today, but to me you're much more than just a winner. You're fighter, I am proud about" I said and would beg I heard Apollo smirk, but then his trainer pushed him to be silent as whole stadium, which waited for culmination of this whole thing. "I know it's may sometimes difficult with me, but I'm trying to be all the best, you deserve" I said and made Rocky giggle. Then I squeezed his hand and all courage I had, still knelting before him. "And I wondered..if you wouldn't mind.." I muttered, but then our view met and I seriously smiled "If you wouldn't mind marry me, Rocky Balboa?"

Rocky's POV

I was looking at Violetta, little gasping as everyone around me. This was the most unexcepted thing ever happened to me and I had in my life already enough unexcepted hits from ring. She really proposed to me! The best living girl proposed to me! I couldn't believe it! I felt somehow to melt. Before a while I felt like a loser who losed, but now before me would be the greatest win of my life, my greatest goal of life. "Oh my..YEAH! I WANT TO MARRY YA SO BAD!" I shouted and grabbed her to stand up.

"I love you's!" I shouted and she happily hugged me and we kissed. As she did that, I fully ignored all the shouting and clapping around us, all what I cared was she. My future wife. When I thought about that I was still in such a shock, that she did it. She was the best thing that would ever happened to me! When I turned of kiss, I picked her in my arms, walking away. Violetta layed her head on my shoulder and my bruises or blood, totally didn't mattered. I walked, carrying her through the crowd, which we both ignored. Now it's gonna be only me and she...

Violetta's POV

"And the last one" I said as I was putting last patch on his face. Mickey suggested him to go in hospital, but Rocky was adamant to stay with me, so I already took his things from gym and removed them to my apartment, our home. My mom was little upset about my frivolity about marriage on that match, but luckily promised me her blessing and walking me to alter. I was so happy, but little sad, as she planned to remove back in America, because she didn't meant to bother us with Rocky.

She left in two hours with promise she will be soon back and call daily. Now the whole apartment was just for me and Rocky. "Yo really shocked me on that match" he said, pulling me into his arms on couch "You's made me so happy, yo know." I warmly giggled, squeezing his hands and lying on his chest. "I'm happiest you didn't rejected it" I said and he raised his eyebrows "Yo serious?! How you's can even think like that? How I could ever reject the best girl in the world?"

I lovingly laughed about that and kissed him on cheek. "I already see these titles of us in magazines. Your proposal gonna be more famous than that stupido Apollo" he commented and I giggled "Be sure about that. And these interviews, which awaits uhhh. I'm already tired enough!" He chuckled secretly "Would mah fiancee mind going in bedroom sooner?" I giggled, when I realized what he thinks about. "If my fiance wants..then gladly" I replied and he slowly standed up, lifting me in his arms to go in bedroom.

"Carrying you's, the best part of my strengthening" he commented as he was walking to bedroom. I giggled about that, stroking his, little more panched, face "I love you, Rocky." He chuckled "Love yo more than you's can even imagine." Then he gently laid me on bed, taking his T-shirt off. I nervously biten my lips, undressing my dress as well. "Yo so gorgeous" he said, lying on me and looking straight to my eyes. I smiled warmly and then we passionably kissed.

Here we are with another chapter in day! So it's happening, I've really made it that Vi proposed to Rocky! I tried potray it the best and I hope it turned out that way to you as well. Only 2 chapters left, I guess, so keep your eyes for it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo