𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚒

"Who are you?!" Naruto yelled at the man.

"Sorry but according to our rules we can't really give out information.." The masked man said.

Naruto was already annoyed by the man at this point. 'This baka probably doesn't even know why he's here..'

"But I'll be honest, I just came to talk for a bit." The man said as he stood by Naruto.

"Why in the world would I want to talk to you?! One of your group members, Itachi killed his entire clan leaving Sasuke all alone!" He says and the masked man scratched his head.

"Hehe you can say that.." The masked man nervously chuckled. "But just hear me out on this buddy.."

The man stood closer to the cliff of the Hokage mountain and looked down at the village as he saw children playing and parents chatting.

"I'm going to be straight forward.." The masked man said and out of nowhere a plant-like man appeared behind Naruto. "We kinda been watching you Naruto, we saw the fight you had with Sasuke at the valley, and boy was that a fight!" The masked man said excited.

Naruto was freaked out by the plant-like man who stood behind him. "Come on... just hurry and tell him why we're here.." The plant-like man said.

The man sighed as he slouched before turning to Naruto. "Come join the Akatsuki! It'll be a whole lot better than being in this place." He said.

Naruto chuckled at the masked man as if everything he said is a joke.

"Me? Join the Akatsuki?? Heh, yeah like I'm ever going to do that.." Naruto said trying to walk away but the masked man ran in front of him.

"Well we aren't here to capture you after all, we're only here to recruit you."

"Why would I join the Akatsuki? You all are capturing tailed beasts meanwhile I have one inside me.." Naruto argued. "This is just a trap.."

"Not necessarily!" The man said. "If we wanted to capture you, Naruto, we would've done it after your fight with Sasuke, especially because at that time you were weak and had no chakra." The masked man responded.

Naruto looked at him not believing a single word coming out the mans mouth. "I don't care, I still won't abandon this village, I won't abandon my friends.. the people I care about the same way they care about me!" He yelled.

"Ohh! I see so you're staying loyal to the people you care about. I'm sure they'd do the same!" The masked man said.

"Just kidding. Only an idiot would believe something like that."

Naruto's eyes widen in shock. The masked mans voice had changed. That high pitched voice had turned deep, and this time the man sounded serious.

"These people don't care one bit about you Naruto. That's why that girl Sakura only cared about Sasuke, you had a hole in your stomach right where she punched you, I bet she didn't feel bad for you one bit because of it."

"That's not true.. I know-"

"And maybe that's why you get abused verbally by everyone in this village. You risked everything when fighting the Shukaku... you even used up almost all your chakra trying to get Sasuke back, but none of these people cared.." The masked man said and Naruto looked into the eyehole and noticed his eye was red and had 3 black dots around it.

'He has the Sharingan?!' Naruto thought.

"These people treat you like you don't belong Naruto, but us... we won't ever treat you like they do." The man said as he stepped closer to Naruto."

"You really think these people care one bit about you?? From what I see they're mostly talking about Sasuke being back and not the person who brought him back."

"S- Stop... deep down I know my friends care about me!" Naruto argued in disbelief.

"At this point you're making me laugh Naruto, these people have been nothing but cruel heartless people towards you. You already have to grow up without any parents, which I'm sure is very hard and painful... but your "friends" don't care one bit now do they?" The masked man said to the blonde.

"You've been making life quite easy on them Naruto, meanwhile they'll continue to make yours a living hell."

Naruto stood there frowning. He didn't want to believe his enemies words, but it seemed like everything the masked man is saying is true.

He hasn't been getting the same respect he treats his friends and the village. He saved the entire village with the One-Tails attacked, but no one cared. Now he's brought back Sasuke like he promised Sakura, but she doesn't care one bit about him, only Sasuke.

"Join the Akatsuki Naruto.... we'll treat you with loyalty and respect and we'll make sure we train you just right.." The masked man said as he held out his hand to the blonde.

Naruto felt hesitant at first. Sure he wanted all the abuse to stop, but in order for that to happen he didn't want to join an enemy, he only plans on making the village see him differently.

But then again it felt like joining someone else is the right way, considering the villagers don't want him here.

But still he thought about it might affect his friends and how bad he'll feel knowing he left them behind.

'No... they don't need me, they already have Sasuke... besides, I was never in the picture.' Naruto thought.

Naruto sighed before looking back up at the man and made his final decision.

"I'll do it.."

Naruto slowly lifted his arm and shook the mans hand slowly still not believing everything the man said.

"Very wise choice Naruto.... but now that we're on the same team I think it's time you know our names." The man said stepping back as he stood next to the plant-like man.

"I'm Tobi. This right here is here is Zetsu.." The man said and Naruto looked at Zetsu almost disgusted. "Well.. we shall get going but there is just one more thing.." Tobi said.

"Zetsu.."

"Already on it.." Zetsu responded before another full white clone of him grabs Naruto and began sucking his chakra out of him.

"Hey! Get off me!!" Naruto squirmed.

"Relax Naruto... nothing is going to happen to you." Tobi said and the white Zetsu backed off.

Naruto turned and saw a clone of himself standing in front of him. Every detail was put into that clone, it's like Naruto was looking into a mirror.

"Wait, you're using this clone so he can fill my role here in that way people think I'm still here?" Naruto asked and Tobi shook his head.

"Not even.."

Tobi walked up and simply kicked the clone off the mountain and watched as he hit the hard concrete ground below.

"If these people find out you're no longer in the village they'll think you left and try to find you Naruto. So we'll make sure they don't... and luckily this clone didn't turn back to a Zetsu when he died.." Tobi said before turning around.

Naruto stepped up and looked down at the clone. The body laid lifeless there, almost scary.

"Now let us go Naruto.." He said and Naruto nodded before looking at the village one last time.

'Sorry guys... this is for my own good.' He thought as he walked off with Tobi and Zetsu.

Thoughts so far ?? Any way I can improve? Let me know and I'll make it happen in any way I can...