𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝙳𝚎𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎

Im never good at writing fight scenes so I dearly apologize if this is bad :/

"Teme! Who the hell are you?!" Deidara yelled as he got back up from the kick.

"I'm the man who will decide your fate. I think death fits your description very well." Naruto said.

Deidara got up and stared down at the masked man, trying to get every detail of him for when he gets back to Tobi and the rest.

It's a big stare-down between the two before Deidara reached inside the pouches with his two hands which made Naruto act quick as he rushed him with his sword.

He aimed for his arm, considering that's the only thing he needs to make clay bombs, but misses when Deidara had jumped in the air and kicked Naruto into the ground.

He took out his hands and his palms spit out a clay bomb, both hands having 3,  which he threw down at Naruto.

He shouted as the bombs went off, causing the ground to shake as he landed on top of the Akatsuki hideout.

Deidara looks both left and right but sees no one around him but when the smoke cleared out he saw Naruto's body on the floor with the sword next to him.

"Heh, all talk but in the end weak..." Deidara said.

"You drop your guard way too easily.." A voice said behind him.

Deidara's eyes widened before he felt his back get kicked again and he gets sent down towards the hard ground again.

"Bombs are too useless, either that or you're just a dumb user when it comes to them." Naruto says as he drops down to the ground and picks up his sword.

"Baka.." Deidara responded getting up again. "Art is an explosion, perhaps you would like to see what I mean by that."

Deidars then observed Naruto again and noticed the orange handle on his sword.

'Is that... No.. Kisame killed him and we hadn't heard any news about him ever since..'

Naruto smirked behind his mask and he activated his Sharingan, both glowed in the darkness of his eye holes which almost surprised Deidara.

"I've seen better art, yours is more of a ripoff." He said and began rushing towards Deidara.

'Can't use rasengan, that'll give away my identity easily considering the only ones who can use it is me and Jiraiya.' Naruto thought.

Deidara took his hands out again and his palms spit out a puddle of clay which grossed out Naruto completely.

Naruto stopped in his tracks because, despite throughout his four years in the akatsuki, he had never seen Deidara do this before so he stayed really cautious.

The clay then began rising up as if it were transforming into something. Naruto watched as it created weird looking things that didn't even look human at all.

The two clay creatures began charging at Naruto. "The hell? How stupid and ridiculous." Naruto said as he tried to slash his sword through one of them but it didn't go through all the way.

The sword got stuck which made Naruto back off and he had no choice but to use taijutsu for now which turned out to be okay with the help of the Sharingan.

He dodged all the attacks while also trying to fight one off while kicking away the other one in the midst of trying to get his sword back.

"Gonna need a different approach kit."

"Think I don't know that?!"

Naruto ducked underneath one of the clay's punch and did a handsign. "Kage bunshin no justu.."