𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹: 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 & 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜

Another EXTREMELY long chapter btw, this took all week to finish so if i misspelled something plz let me know but otherwise enjoy :)

Today was the day. No other day could wait, now is the time for his suffering to end.

Sasuke looked down on the red haired woman and shook her a bit. Mostly everyone was still asleep around this time so he had to be careful.

"Wake up loser.." He said and shook the girl roughly enough to make her glasses fall off as she groaned.

"S- Suigetsu... I swear i- if this is you... I'm gonna kill you-" She said tiredly while rubbing her eyes as she picked up her glasses and puts them.

She looked over to see the man of her dreams right there with the most serious look that she found handsome. She blushed right there and jumped right up.

"SASU-"

Before she could even freak out Sasuke put his mouth on her hand. She sighed in satisfaction which made Sasuke more annoyed.

"Urusai.." He told her.

Why is it always the people who are useful that have to be the most annoying..? He thought.

Karin nodded and Sasuke took his hand off her mouth. "Believe it or not, I'm gonna need your help.." He said.

"O- oh kami... m- my help?" She stuttered as her blush returned.

"Yes. But if you're not willing to help then I'll just leave-"

"No no no!" She said waving her hands. "I- I'll help you with anything Sasuke-kun.." She said blushing.

"We're going to an Akatsuki hideout.." Sasuke told her as she stood up next to him.

"Oh.. just the two of us??" Karin asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"No, I need two more people. That man Jugo and Suigetsu." Sasuke responded in an almost relieved tone.

Karin slouched. "Cmon Sasuke-kun.... I get why we might need Jugo, but what can that lazy bastard Suigetsu be helpful of?" She asked.

"Just get ready, we need to leave before Hokage-sama wakes up.." He tells her and walks out the door. "I'll be at gate." He tells her.

The boy waited by the gate for at least 20 minutes, growing impatient.

Where the hell are those idiots..?

As if on cue, the three showed up together. Karin had an annoyed face but instantly put on a smile once she saw Sasuke. Suigetsu had his tired grin and Jugo had his stoic expression.

"Oi, Sasuke.. the hell you wake us up so damn early for?" Suigetsu said, yawning after.

"Not here, let's go.." Sasuke responded and the three people behind him looked at him suspiciously.

When they had gotten some distance from the village Sasuke had broken the awkward and uncomfortable silence. "We're going to an Akatsuki hideout.." He told them.

"WHAT?!!" Karin screeched.

"Chotto matte! Why bring us when we just got to the village?!!" Suigetsu complained.

"Hn." Was all the Uchiha responded with.

He noticed that the orange haired man, Jugo, was quiet and didn't seem to care much. Sasuke felt grateful that at least someone isn't as annoying.

"Because I wanna see if you all can be helpful, Karin, you can sense chakra. I need someone like you for this mission.." Sasuke responded.

"But why us though??" Suigetsu responded.