Chapter 2: Teams

Now back in the classroom, there are two people standing in front of the room. They are the Jounin-sensei. One is named Asuma Sarutobi, the other is named Kurenai Yuhi.

Asuma, a former member of the Twelve Guardian Ninja, and the son of the Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. He is a tall man, with brown eyes, olive skin, short black spiky hair, and a beard. His clothing consists of the standard Konoha ninja uniform with the sleeves rolled up halfway, flak jacket, regular shinobi sandals and Konoha hitai-ate. He also wore a sash that had the kanji for "Fire" marked on it around his waist, a pair of black bangles, and bandages wrapped around the arms of his sleeves.

Kurenai, who is hailed as the Genjutsu Mistress. She is a fair-skinned woman of slender build. She has long black untamed hair reaching her upper back, and very unique eyes that are red in colour, with an additional ring in them. She wears make-up consisting of red lipstick and purple eyeshadow. Her outfit consists of a red mesh armour blouse with only the right sleeve visible. Overall, this is a very broad material which resembles bandages with a pattern on it similar to those of rose thorns. Her hands and upper thighs are also wrapped in bandages and she wears the Konoha hitai-ate and standard shinobi sandals.

Asuma says, "Team 10 with me. Team 7, your sensei will be three hours late. So feel free to prank him, or something."

Kurenai says, "Team 8, please follow me."

So the two teams follow their Jounin leaders, and sensei. Kurenai bring her team to a dango shop, and orders, an order for each other them. Kurenai then says, "Before we do anything, let's introduce ourselves. I'll begin. My name is Kurenai Yuhi. I like a Sarutobi, and dango. I dislike people who think women can't be strong. My hobby is gardening. My dream is to start a family. Naruto would you like to go next?"

Naruto just shrugged, as he says, "Sure, why not. I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like training, and ramen... I guess. I dislike people who are unloyal, untrustworthy, and the three minutes I have to wait for ramen to cooldown after I put water into the ramen cup. My hobby is training. My dream is to be strong, respectable Jounin, and maybe have a family, but that is in the future."

Kurenai nods, and then looks at Hinata. She says, "Your turn Hinata."

Hinata says, "Ano... I don't know about this, but I'm Hinata Hyuga. I like sweets, sweet things, and people who are nice. I dislike the separation of the Hyuga clan. My hobby is flower pressing, and making ointments. My dream is to be a strong kunoichi, and break the separation of the Hyuga clan."

Kurenai smiles, and then turns to Shino, who says, "My name is Shino Aburame. I like insects, and my clan. I dislike people who hurt insects mindlessly. My hobby is categorizing new, and different insects. My dream is also my hobby."

Kurenai then asks, "Is their anything else you want to add to that?"

Naruto answers, "Sure... I'm the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, not that anyone, but the Hokage, elders, the Elite Jounin, and now you two know about. Also I think you already know this Kurenai-sensei, but I was a former ROOT ANBU."

Kurenai replies, "You're pretty loose lipped with that information, Naruto. Are you sure you want them to know about that?"

Naruto then says, "Well, you are my teammates, and you deserve to know. How does a team built on secrets ever work? The answer is, they don't."

Hinata asks, "Ano... What is a Jinchuuriki, Naruto-kun?"

Naruto answers, "A Jinchuuriki is the power of a human sacrifice. They are humans that have tailed beasts sealed within them. They exhibit extraordinary powers due to the immense chakra reserves they possess. I'm the Jinchuuriki of Kurama, or more commonly known as the Kyuubi. You know the one who attacked the village twelve years ago. None of you hate me right?"