Chapter 2

Few weeks later~

Few weeks later~

Y/N POV:

It was my wedding day.

I was feeling down because I didn't get a chance to meet Jungkook before our wedding.

For once, I wanted to talk to him, just to ask him how he felt about me.

Ignoring the empty feeling, I forced a smile on my face comforting myself with the thought of spending my rest of life with him.

My attention was drawn by my mother who was helping me in wearing a beautiful sparkling wedding dress.

"I don't think it will fit. What should we do?" I panicked.

I wanted everything to be perfect on this special day of my life. But the wedding gown messed up everything.

My mother stopped zipping up the dress, only to pass me a glare.

"It was completely fine three days ago. Did you gain weight again? This is why I asked you to go on a diet, but you never listen to me!" She scolded.

My heart sank with her words. I tried my best to hold back my tears.

How is this my fault?

Countless times, she tried to zip it up, but it wasn't working.

Finally, she gave up and settled down on a chair. Massaging her temples, she tried to calm down herself.

I decided to try one last time. Inhaling a deep breath, I used all my strength to pull up the zipper but failed miserably.

Unable to hold my breath with a loud gasp, I released my breath at once which caused the dress to get torn from my waistline.

My mother looked up and saw me trying to hide the torn part of the dress.

"Great! Perfect! Just Perfect!" Sarcastically, she said, clapping her hands.

I felt tears trickle down my spectacles and hoped they won't be noticed by her.

"Stop crying," I started crying even harder after seeing the annoyed reaction of my mother.

She sighed, face palming.

"Mom~ Stop shouting and please do something," I whined.

I was getting anxious because of the wedding gown. On top of that, my mother releasing her frustration on me wasn't helping.

Getting up from the chair, she placed both of her hands on her waist, "Fine, let me call the stylist."

I wiped my tears and waited for the stylist to arrive.

Luckily, the stylist had already prepared another wedding gown.

All of my worries disappeared when the other wedding gown fitted me perfectly.