Chapter 14

Jungkook POV:My friends knew I used to like Yuna during our high school days

Jungkook POV:
My friends knew I used to like Yuna during our high school days. I didn't know what to say when Jimin hyung asked about Yuna.

"She was waiting for someone. I gave her company for a while." Picking up a glass of water, I gulped down, feeling my mouth go dry from nervousness.

"Is that so?" He went into a deep thinking.

I hummed in response.

"So shall we start our meeting?" Clearing my throat, I changed the topic before he asked any other stupid question.

He nodded, giving a faint smile.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

After the meeting, both of us headed to the parking lot.

"I forgot to tell you. J-Hope hyung planned to have a get-together. So are you coming?" Jimin hyung asked, taking out the car keys from his pocket.

"Sure. I will be there." I was excited to meet them.

"Make sure to bring your wife with you. You need to introduce her." After that, he entered the car.

I chewed on my bottom lip, thinking about it.

What's the use of introducing her, when I am going to divorce her later?

"Uh, I will ask her."

His expression closed up, hearing my response.

"If you don't bring her. Then, you don't have to come either. I'm going then!" Jimin hyung saluted before, driving off.

"Aish, this hyung," I grunted.

He is so full of himself.

After he left, I dialled Yuna's number. Her phone was ringing, but she wasn't picking up.

What's wrong with her?

I wondered, blankly staring into space.

I got startled when my phone buzzed. My father asked to meet him urgently so, I drove off my car heading to the office.

I knocked on my father's cabin door.

"Come in." He announced.

My eyes caught a familiar figure sitting on the couch. Without taking a glance at him, I went inside and stood in front of him and my father.

I was taken aback seeing his face. I knew he would come back, but I didn't expect him to come back so soon.

"I guess you didn't get to meet him since you were out of the office. Just a while ago, he came back to Korea." I took turns to glance at him and my father.

He should have stayed abroad, why did he come back?

My feet trembled as I took a seat beside him.