Chapter 24

Jimin POV:

Jimin POV:

Flashback:
"Jimin, l-let's break up," Yuna said without looking at me.

Pulling my spectacles up to my nose, I stared at her, unable to believe her words.

"W-What?! W-Why all of a sudden?" With a trembling voice, I asked her.

She fiddled with her fingers, hanging down her head, "I... I don't like you anymore."

"What do you mean? It has been more than a year since we started dating. H-How can you end it like this?"

I cupped her face, but she stood up from the bench, back facing me, "L-Look, if I made any mistake I can rectify it. I'll treat you better, I promise."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

She back faced me. I held on her wrists but she yanked it away and turned around facing me.

"I said, I don't like you anymore." She yelled in frustration.

Releasing a sharp deep breath, she continued.

"You know what? I only used you to get close to Jungkook. Yesterday he proposed to me and I already accepted his proposal. Now I don't need you anymore. Do you understand?!" She screamed at my face.

Holding her shoulders, I talked with a low trembling voice, "H-How... How can you leave me for Jungkook? You know how much I love you."

She removed my hands from her shoulders.

"Don't be stupid, Jimin. Who will love you? You don't have anything. You're poor and you don't have any money. I can never be happy with you. Please let me go." She looked away.

I couldn't say anything. All these times she was just using me to get close to Jungkook.

She never loved me. She only loves money, which I didn't have. She walked away and I stood there not being able to utter a word.

I was fighting back my tears, but I didn't stop her from leaving me.

I kept looking at the figure leaving me as tears rolled down my cheeks.

End of Flashback.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

"He knows that..... I love you."

I scoffed at her words.

"What do you think I am? A fool? I'm not going to get played by you again. I will never believe you." I yelled, making her take a step away from me.

"I don't expect you to believe me. But can you do me a favor? Leave this place." Earnestly, she pleaded.

"Why would I do that? Give me a valid reason and maybe, I'll leave this place." Crossing my arms, I gave her a stern look.