Three.

Lisa walks into her office the next day and notices that 10 minutes had passed since she'd arrived and there was no sign of Rosie.

She decides to text her.

Lisa: Rosieeeee. where are you??? running late?

She locks her phone and sets it on her desk and not even a few seconds later she recieves a reply.

Bestestfriendever: I'm 2 minutes away

As Lisa sets her phone down, Rosie appears outside. She was wearing a cropped hoodie and black skinny jeans.

"You made it then" Lisa says jokingly to Rosie.

"Yeah, sorry. I got a little side tracked"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asks Rosie.

"Yeah... I just saw they had the lights show on at the community centre so I quickly popped in to have a watch" She replies as she takes of her coat.

"Oh my god... I can't believe you just went to that without me" Lisa says a little offended.

"What do you mean?" Rosie asks slightly confused.

"You know I used to love going to watch that with you" Lisa simply replies.

Its where Lisa first realised she had feelings for Rosie. She never attempted to pursue them as she thought Rosie only ever saw her as her friend.

"Really?" Rosie asks Lisa.

"Yeah. Really." She replies with a frown.

Rosie laughs at Lisa's response "We can go after we're done here?"

"Done" Lisa replies with a big smile, excited to go watch the lights show for the first time after almost a year.

After the girls are done for the day they make their way to the community centre.

"Doesn't this just bring back memories?" Lisa asks Rosie as they walk towards the centre.

"Too many" Rosie replies shivering slightly.

Lisa links Rosie's arm with hers "You're so cold" She says as they continue to walk.

"I know" Rosie whines.

"Do you want my gloves?" Lisa asks Rosie without so much as a thought.

"No, It's okay. We'll be there soon" Rosie says as she clings onto Lisa tightly.

They enter the centre just as the lights are dimmed. It was still cold inside the centre. Lisa removed her arm from Rosie's grip and placed it around Rosie's shoulder pulling her in closer to her so as to warm her up.

Rosie moved in closer to Lisa, inhaling her sweet perfume.

"Be careful" She hears her sisters voice replay in her head as she got comfortable in Lisa's arm.

Rosie tries to move out of Lisa's grip. "No, don't move. I'm just warming up" Lisa whines, causing Rosie to remain where she was. Feeling herself falling for Lisa again.

After the show, the girls begin to walk out when they're stopped by the community leader.

"I didn't think I'd see you girls here again" She says greeting them with a hug.

"We missed you here sorely" The community leader continues causing Lisa and Rosie to smile.

"We missed it here too" Rosie replies to the lady.

"I'm glad you two came back. It was always nice to watch how you girls connected through the multiple shows you'd come to watch with us". Lisa and Rosie look at each other a little confused not knowing what the community leader meant.

"T-thanks?" Lisa replies not sure what else to say.

"Well, I won't keep you long" She says as she wanders off to speak to another group of people.

Lisa and Rosie just shrug at each other and walk back to Lisa's office where she had parked her car.

"That was nice" Lisa says as she drops Rosie back home.

"It was" Rosie agrees with Lisa.

"Didn't you miss this?" Lisa asks Rosie.

"Of course I did. More than you'll ever know" Rosie says as they approach her house.

Lisa nods her head at Rosie and says goodbye as Rosie exits the car.

Lisa drives herself home unable to wait any longer to be wrapped up in her PJ's and in front of the fire.

She walks inside her apartment to find Jennie cooking some dinner for both of them. She hugs Jennie from behind and places a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey to you too" Jennie says giggling slightly.

"Finish late today?" She asks Lisa noticing she was home much later than usual.

"Oh yeah... Rosie and I went to watch the lights show"

"Oh... you did?" Jennie asks Lisa rhetorically.

"Mmm" Lisa replies taking a sip of her drink from the fridge.

"That's cool" Jennie says trying not to show she was feeling a little worried about all the time Lisa had been spending with Rosie lately.

The two ate their dinner together and headed to bed shortly after since it was already late.