Vaycay?

DISCLAIMER!!!*

I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS!

The setting of this story is the 2003, much more superior, version of the Teen Titans. This story does not take place in the actual series at all... just think of it as a weird spin off with the same mechanics of the original story... I plan for this story to show the more 'teen' side of the titans so don't expect much crime fighting. My grammar may be very bad and i'm sorry about that lol but hopefully it isn't too cringe to read :) This story will have mature language and 18 scenes. This story is strictly robstar and maybe some flirt between the other titans . that's all i can think of for now oop please excuse my horrible grammar... it's very bad you have been warned.

And one more thing the cover is an art piece by @samdraws715 on instagram, her art is amazing and looks exactly like the original series i suggest you check her out :) now on to the story! feel free to tell me what i need to improve on in the reviews (besides grammar i'm too stupid)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

"So, there's been no sight of trouble and i'm about as bored as the joker without batman what do ya' say we head to the beach?" Asked Beastboy walking into the living room with a big smile on his face.

"Do we even have a beach?" Raven asked looking up from her book at her green friend.

Cyborg paused his video game to look at his friends. "Of course we have a beach Rae we literally live around water"

"That doesn't mean we have a beach" she replied in her usual nonchalant raspy voice.

"I wasn't talking about going to the beach here-" Beastboy said, "wait do we have a beach here?" He thought confusingly. "That's besides the point anyways" He then skipped to the kitchen part of the room and grabbed an apple out of the fridge. "I was thinking we go out of town! a lil vaycay" he said as he took a big bite of the apple.

"I'm pretty sure we're needed here" Raven said as she closed her book completely to look at Beastboy.

"We haven't had a crime alert in how long?"

"It can happen any moment"

"Not likely" Cyborg said. "Most of the criminals are locked up and i can really use some time away from home" Cyborg began thinking of all the foods he can eat out of the city, drooling at his own thoughts.

"Exactly cy" Beastboy ran over to Cyborg and put his hands on his shoulders. "Imagine all the fun we can have" Beast boy was not drooling over his own thoughts of beach babes.

"I still don't think-" Raven started before she was cut off

"Oh come on Rae!" Beastboy pleaded. "I bet there's a nice spot where you can read and meditate quietly all while being in the sun and feeling the cool breeze" Beastboy said lifting his eyebrows up and down. He thought to himself "Wow, Raven in a bikini! now that's a thought"

"Ok you got me, But Robin won't allow it" She said getting irritated by the green one drooling on her.

"Let me talk to him I bet i can-"

Before Beastboy can finish, Robin and Starfire walked into the room talking.

"Wow speak of the devil"

"Hello glorious friends! what shall we do today?" Starfire dragging Robin towards Cyborg on the couch smiling excitingly.

"Good thing you asked, Star." Beastboy replied. "I was thinking of a lil vaycay to a beach outside the city" Beastboy grinned widely knowing Starfire would love this idea, all that was left was the boy wonder himself.