chapter 5

Ta'mari toosii Johnson

2 month's later

"Daddy" laila said running towards me as I came in my mom house.

"Hey baby" my mom said coming out the kitchen and giving a hug and headed to the living room.

"What have you been up to I haven't seen you very much and you look happy so who is she"? she asked as we sat down.

" how you know it's a person I can't just be happy" I asked smirking.

She just looked at with that you bullshit look.

"Alright her name ari and we ain't together but I'm feeling her" I said thinking about her

"Well I want to meet her so bring this weekend for the 4 of July"

"Alright will be there but let me get home love you ma" I said hugging her and walking to my car with a sleeping laila.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Couple day's later 4 of July

I pulled up to ari house and told her I'm outside.

She walks to looking bad like always and gets in the car.

"Hey boo" she said reached over and hugging me "Wassup  you ready to go" I asked turning the car on

"Yeah" I pull of and head to my mom house.

.
.
.
.
.
.

At the party
"Come on" I say to ari opening her door as she got out grabbing her hand

We walk up to the door and knock and it opens and there stands my mom

" hey baby" she says hugging me and looking over at ari " you must be ariana" my mom said going over and hugging her

"Well come on in everybody in the back the food almost done" she said walking in the kitchen.

" come on" I said walking behind ari with my arms around her waist.

We walk in the back and see all my family. We walk towards my uncle's because they the only ones I really fuck with.

"Wassup" I say to all of them and I get heys back i sit in a chair and pull ari on my lap.

" so who this nephew" my favorite uncle Ron asked

" this ari " I say keeping it simple.

" well I'm uncle Ron and this Mike ,Paul and James we his uncles" he said

" nice to meet yall" ari said

We just started talking about random shit  while ari sat on my phone.

" hey cousin" my cousin lena said coming up  with her 2 friends.

" Wassup " I said  keeping it simple .

" you can't speak now" lena friend Lexi said  also the girl I used to fuck.

"Man gon with all that" I said wavering her off

" what it's customer this bitch on yo lap so on no how to speak" she said mugging ari

Ari looks up from my phone and looks at Lexi.

" aye don't be coming out of pocket I didn't say nothing because I don't got shit to say bruh gone"

"Whatever come on yall" she said walk away.

" you ight" I asked putting my head in ari neck.

" yeah I'm coo but who was she " she said turning to me

" she somebody I used to fuck on" I said being honest.

" oh ok" she said getting back on my phone.

1/16/20
Part 2 with ari pov.