chapter 6

Ta'mari toosii Johnson

2 weeks later

"Mom I'm about to go" i said as I but my chains on.

"Ok baby remember laila wants you to take her the amusement park.

"Yeah I'll take her next week" walking downstairs to the door "I'm out"

Getting in my car I pull of and head to ari house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Toosii🖤:I'm at the door
Read

She opens the door in some spandex shorts and a cropped white beater with no bra.

"Hey pooh"she said making me mug her.

"I told you to stop calling me that gay shit.

"But you my pooh"

"Man whatever come on" I said steppin in the house and closing the door.

"Come here ma"i said pulling her in a hug.

"Let's watch a movie "she said pulling me up stairs to her room and on the bed.

"Take your outside clothes off"

Took my shirt and pants and lay my chains on the dresser.

Omniscient
They layed in bed putting on a movie as they watched it ta'mari pulled ari on his lap now she was facing him.

What is he doing ari thought he pulled her face and started kissing her.

His hand squeezes her ass making her moan into his mouth.

Which turns ta'mari on he flips them over and now he's on top and starts leaving hicks on her neck as he pulls her shorts down.

He lowers himself to her second lips giving it one long lick before going in eating it like his last meal.

After she came twice he came back up kissing her so she can taste herself.

He drops his boxers and a line his self with her entrance "you ready" he said giving her a are you sure look.

"Yeah" he starts pushing in her walls as she try's to relax.

He finally gets his 11 inches in and stays there for her to get used to.

He starts off slow pulling in and out.

She starts to like it and moan giving him the signal to go faster.

He starts fucking up her guts.

He flips her over hitting her from the back she starts getting the rhythm and starts throwing it back making him grow she cums for the five time.

As he finally nuts put didn't pull out.
It was to good to pull out he thought.

He went to get a rag to clean them up and lays down next to her as they fell asleep.

1/23/20

(Im not good at sex seen's if yall want more send me one because this was horrible😭😭)

Is this just me like if I'm not interested in the conversation why you still talking to me.

But next chapter by sunday hopefully 🥰 and it'll be longer.