chapter 5.5

Ariana ari fletcher

"Food done" toosii mom said as everybody and they momma ran to the tables

"You want me to make you a plate" I asked looking back at toosii.

"Yeah I want everything " I nodded and I got up and headed towards the table.

As I'm making are plates I can see. Lexi staring at me with a stank face.

I looked up at her " is there a problem" I said mugging her

(Cause we can solve it looking at me like that,looking like a hole gorilla)

I thought " yeah I want to what you doing with my man"

"Your man? Last time I checked he was single" i said finishing are plates.

" yeah whatever just stay away from him" she said walking away.

" that manly looking bitch was messing with you " a pretty young girl asked walking up to me.

" naw" I said getting napkins.

"Well I'm nori I'm toosii big cousin" she said looking at me.

" I'm ari his friend" I  said as we stared walking.

"You sure yall just friends" nori said looking at me with a I know you a dame lie face.

I just shook my head and chuckled lowly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" this shit hitting" toosii said as we sat eating

"Let's play 21 questions" I said throwing my plate away.

"Alright you start"

"What's your real name?" I asked as he looked up with a mug making me laugh.

"What you the feds why you need to know"

"Boy you know I'm not the feds and because I'm tired of calling you toosii".

He huffs "fine it's  ta'mari" he said looking everywhere but me.

"That's cute why don't you use that name"?  I asked he looks at me with a mug.

"That reason exactly I don't want be called a cute name" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever ta'mari"

"Mane don't  start that shit"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the night went on we finished the 21 questions  and began getting ready to leave. 

"Come on ma" ta'mari said grabbing my hand.

We walked out and and got in the car.

" can I sleep at your house" said looking at him.

"Yeah you can" he said speeding to his house.

We walked in I went up stairs to his room I've been over before just never spent the night.

I looked in his drawer to find something to wear.

I found some boxers and a and a white shirt I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

I got out and but the clothes on walking out the bathroom I see ta'mari sitting on the edge of the bed on jus his phone.

He looks up at me "dame all that ass you stretching my boxers out"

"Boy shut up" I said laughing.

"Come here" he said sitting up as I walked in front of him and got in between his legs.

He pulled me down and now was straddling his lap.

"Let me get a kiss" he said looking at my lips

I leaned in and pecked his lips. 

(They was so soft I could eat him I just want to ride his face)

" what was that is said a kiss not a peck" 
He said leaning in again

As are lips touched I could feel my self getting wet as his hand went to my ass I had to break it up before I had to change boxers

" let me go get in the shower he said as he tapped my leg I got up as he walked in the bathroom and played in bed.

30 minutes later he came out in shorts hanging low.

He walked around the bed  and got in and pulled me to him while i rapped my arm and leg around him as his hand went to my ass.

"Goodnight ari" he said as he kissed my forehead

"Goodnight" I said as I snuggled up to him.

1/20/20

This is facts that's why I keep my circle small‼💯👌

Next UPDATE should be out Thursday.

What yall want to happen next?