CHAPTER SEVEN

plot changes from the old version NOW!

+ can yall leave more comments pls it's hard to stay motivated with no feedback at all >:(

***

It was freezing outside the next morning when Taehyung stumbled along the empty streets. Sun hadn't risen yet, making the air ice-cold. The boy got up early after a sleepless night thanks to the amount of alcohol he had drank last night. Regret was filling him up, remembering how he almost had forced Jungkook to do something he wasn't giving his consent to. One thing was sure for the older, he wasn't like that. He had no clue what had gotten over him, but he would never hurt a person.

So he thought about a way to properly apologize to him, it took him the whole night to come up with a plan. First, his way lead him to a bakery that opened quite early to buy some cupcakes along with other sweet things for breakfast. He knew that Jungkook and his son both had a sweet tooth that enjoyed sugary food a lot, so that seemed as the perfect start for the day.
Taehyung had his cap pulled down in his face, a face mask hiding almost everything else of the boy's face, just in case he'd be spotted by any security cameras or people who would work for Jimin.

Little did he know that all of this wasn't necessary at all, Jimin was just around the corner.

"I'm such an idiot", Taehyung hummed to himself, kicking a tiny stone out of his way while his eyes glued to a shop with toys for children.
If only he'd know what Taejeon liked to play with-, he'd bring him something.

Sadly, the boy had no idea so he just kept walking. Not much later he arrived in the small bakery, welcomed by the soft smell of freshly baked food. He loved that, it made him feel comfortable immediately. So he pulled his face mask down and greeted the woman behind the counter with a smile on his face, "Good Morning~"
She bowed to him, smiling back. "Quite early still, good morning"

Taehyung nodded, "I like early mornings", he explained, happy to have some normal conversation for once. The woman chuckled, "I hate them."
"Why would you work in a bakery then-", Taehyung laughed.

"I like forcing myself to do the things I'm the most uncomfortable with", she winked, "Makes me feel strong."

The boy nodded, "Makes sense."
Then he told her what he'd like to have, eyeing all the cupcakes fondly until he decided for a chocolate one with a pink topping. Something about it made him think of Jungkook. He'd like that-, hopefully.

"Wow what a surprise", a voice behind the boy made him flinch around within milliseconds.

"Jimin."
Taehyung gulped dryly, trying his very best not to show how afraid he was of the boy who was a whole lot tinier yet had such an intimidating appearance. His blonde hair was thrown back, the black leather jacket making him seem a little more dangerous than he was combined with all his piercings and tattoos-, he made the perfect bad boy.
"tsk", Jimin rolled his eyes, "Let's get out of here, shall we?"
He gritted his teeth, anger tensing up the smaller's body.
While Taehyung gave the woman an awkward smile who still stood behind the counter, unsure of what was happening. He quickly gave her the money for the pastries and then rushed outside, grabbing Jimin by his wrist.

What he didn't know was that outside was another guy standing, arms crossed and a laugh leaving his mouth when he recognized Taehyung.
"Damn, you grew a lot", Hoseok said, eyebrows lifted. "I still remember the tiny Taehyung who just wanted to play soccer all the time."

"Shut up", Taehyung snapped at him, then turning towards Jimin. "What do you want? What are you even doing here?"

"Looking for you", Jimin said sharply, no emotions shown. "Where have you been hiding?"
"I wasn't hiding", Taehyung lied, "I've been busy doing your dirty work."