Debriefing

This collection of poems is my report and story that has plagued me for quite sometime. And after reading this briefing, I hope that this poetry will enable others as well, and to take charge of their lives and gain control of it again if one has been truly lost along the way. 

To lose self is to lose everything and roaming this world not knowing who you truly are is fatal to say the least. I know from personal experience about this and it's vitally important to know one's self and be yourself. Don't ever take this for granted when it comes to life, because darkness replacing light is very chaotic. So be your own antibiotic and purge out this virus along with finding the ways to cope and move on because you're your own antidote. For you must be content and happy, proud and feel good about being you, and never allow anything or anyone to take this from you.

For truly being you should never have to feel like a task, so bask and be present in your own life, and always choose to shine a light within you. 

Allow your personal mission to always be you no matter what and with much consistency and constant retention. And also be ready, vigilant, and prepared for when you come under attack and never be afraid to defend yourself or ever strike back....

The Aftermath

+Poetry By Design