#9 I owe you a lot

I immediately contacted the research team after Ryan left

I immediately contacted the research team after Ryan left. They sent me the footage of a CCTV camera in front of their school.

We saw both of them leave school together and go on the bus. After some time, a person came, talked with them and took them into a white van. And the white van drove off immediately.

In another footage, we saw the same van stopping, in front of the Black Warehouse. What the hell?

I turned towards Selena, who already knew what I was thinking. She nodded at me. I quickly went and opened my closet Then I opened the hidden door behind my clothes and took out some guns. I gave two to Selena and kept two for myself. We headed outside, sat in the car and drove off to the Elite House. We quickly exchanged our car for our bike. We tied our masks, put on the helmet and drove off.

After parking our bikes, a bit away from the Black Warehouse, we went inside from the same entrance through which I had entered when I was here for Emma's revenge, which is still pending. As soon as we were inside, we saw people, everywhere. All of them were wearing masks. One of them was talking on his phone, I think threatening someone. Maybe Stefan.

"I don't want money, you know. Just bring your a*s down here or else the bullet will go straight through their hearts." He doesn't want money huh? Then why the hell did he kidnap them? Stop thinking and save them, you idiot. And finally, my brain says something useful.

I looked around and spot two small figures with a black cloth tied to eyes and mouth. I looked at Selena. She nodded at me, telling me she was ready. There were around thirty people in there. And we were just two. And from my previous experience, we should not underestimate them. Selena puts her hand inside her pocket and takes something out.

Two smoke grenades. How can this girl always have a backup plan? Proud of her. I gave her a thumbs up and she handed me one of the grenades. I made my way towards the other side, near the children, while she stayed there. I raised three fingers, indicating to throw the grenade on the count of three. We put the masks that would protect us from the smoke. Three. Two. One.

There was smoke everywhere and everyone was coughing. I and Selena quickly untied the kids and started moving out through the same door from which we entered. Selena climbed out first and then she helped the kids out.

As I was about to climb out, someone pulled my leg from below. I tried to kick him, but he had a strong grip. I motioned Selena to turn the kids around so that they won't see me using a gun. I removed my gun and shot his hand. Without wasting any more time, I climbed out and we ran towards our bikes. I took the girl and made her sit behind me. Selena took the boy and we drove off. We kept driving until we were sure that they won't catch upon us.

After some time, I hear a sniffle from behind me. I told Lena to stop at the side of the road. I got down and looked at Selena, who was crying. She was scared. I quickly removed my mask.