#17 I bet she hated you

It's been a week

It's been a week. A week since Ethan has talked to me. A week since I have seen Ethan's eyes. A week since I understood I am adopted. A week since my parents have divorced. A week since Stefan accidentally understood that I sing as well as write songs. A week since I have been to school. A week of sitting in the hospital, waiting for Ethan to wake up. A week of sleepless nights and new nightmares. A whole f*cking week.

This whole week I stayed at the gang house. I was in no mood to return back to that house, which eventually landed up in my Mom's name, after the divorce. My parents signed the divorce papers the exact next day, not even waiting for Ethan's views. Dad took Ethan's custody and Mom took mine. I eventually forgave my Mom. Well, she did actually show more love for me than my father. Dad and Ethan will be staying in London, where my Dad usually works. Ethan's university will be transferred. We'll have the house to ourselves.

But I and my mom decided to sell it, as we both didn't want anything that once belonged to my father. My mom will go and live in Australia. I would be staying at the Gang House or with Ash. In all this, the worst thing is that I won't be able to see Ethan.

Ryan eventually asked Selena out at their date. And they are finally dating. I am so happy for her. I mean she had a crush on Ryan from the moment she stepped in the school during the freshman year. And she finally got her wish. Ash and Stefan have been preparing for their one month trip to Georgia. They would directly be coming back for Thanksgiving.

My parents have been visiting the hospital everyday. I mean, they do love Ethan. But unfortunately I have to see their faces everyday as I have stayed in the hospital for almost the whole time, only going to the Gang House in the morning. Surprisingly, Stefan has stayed with me for all the nights. Ryan and Selena have been a bit 'busy' the whole week. Ash has been visiting the hospital regularly. Shirley stayed at the hospital in the morning. She also has missed college for one whole week, just like I missed my school. But today, I finally decided that I will go back to school. I know Ethan wouldn't like me missing school.

After getting dressed into some random white jeans and a black top, I headed downstairs.