#23 We are your favorite players

And the next thing I saw gave me the reason for everything happening in the past week

It was a photo of me kissing Kevin?! And I was in a party dress!?! Wait. That's the dress I wore to Selena and Sean's birthday! When the heck did that happen? "Surprised that your secret is out?" Sarah smirked. I just glared at her and looked around the cafeteria for Lena. This was a very very big misunderstanding. But it's a good thing that they don't know that you kissed Stefan. And my brain had to remind me of that.

I walked over to Ryan. "Where the heck is Lena?" I grunted. He just ignored me. I am tired of this sh*t. "Ryan, I am asking for the last time. Where is Lena?" He continued eating the stupid chips, completely ignoring me. That's it. I held Ryan by his collar and pulled him. "For the love of God! Where is she?" I asked him. He stayed quiet. And now my brain wandered into the worst thoughts possible.

Is she hurt? Is she okay? Did something happen? I was about to punch Ryan, when suddenly Melvin said, from behind me, "All the girls at the Basketball court." "Thank you" I sarcastically smiled as I left Ryan's collar. "Bro! Why did you tell her?" He asked Melvin as soon as he was released. "She seemed pretty angry. She already punched him." he pointed at Stefan who looked totally confused about what was going on. "At least someone has some brains." I glared at Ryan as I stomped out of the cafeteria and made my way to towards the basketball court, Sarah's phone still in my hand.

As I neared the court, I saw Selena and Abby shooting three-pointers. Selena was looking a bit exhausted. She never misses lunch. The only time she did was when she was worried that she had feelings for Ryan. So this means that she is highly worried about something. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Selena saw me and walked towards me. Well, that's new. I looked behind me to check whether someone else was standing behind me. But no one was there.

Selena came towards me and hugged me. "Thank God you are okay. You scared the sh*t out of me when you ran outside that classroom. Stefan told us what happened." She smiled. I smirked, knowing that even if the is not talking to me, she still cares. And that is why I love her. My thoughts were interrupted when someone cleared their throat. I looked behind Lena to see Abby glaring at me. "Oh right. I am not supposed to talk to you." Lena said as she stepped behind.

"Guys? You seriously do not believe this, do you?" I showed them the photo on Sarah's phone. No one replied. "Seriously! You believe this sh*t??" I shouted at them. By this time Claire and Tessa, who were sitting on the benches, joined us. "At first, I didn't. But then at Starbucks, you confirmed it, Nessa." Selena silently spoke. "I never kissed Kevin. I would never do that to you." I said, pointing at Tessa. "Y-you didn't?" Tessa asked. "No. Never." I sighed. "But then, why did you agree with it?" Abby asked.

"I never kissed Kevin. It was a huge misunderstanding. Didn't you ask Kevin?" I shrugged. Tessa shook her head. "Oh God! Seriously guys?" I asked them. No one replied anything as they all suddenly found the floor very interesting. Then Selena looked at me with a mischievous grin. Oh no!