Chapter 12

*Sneha Pov*

One month already passed with me living my life and kind of ignoring the others.

In this one month, I got so close to my friends. Each one has a partner now.

Yup! Even Krishna. I mean what is this with having a girlfriend/boyfriend when we are still in the college.

When I said this to my friends they just laughed and said that "If you were given a chance, we are sure you would also have a boyfriend hanging around you."

"I think the statement is wrong guys. If she gives a chance to others, then someone would have been hanging around her." Suresh corrected them.

"Please ha! I am happy being single." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Hey Neha! Today I will not be working. Is it ok for you?" Suresh asked me.

"Totally fine yaar." I replied and left to go to my home.

When I reached, I saw Samrat waiting near the gate. What is he doing here?

There is still time for everyone to return from company right! Forgot to say, this month even includes him trying to take me out.

I went near him and cleared my throat and asked "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! I am just waiting for you." he replied.

"For?" I asked him.

"I know you said that you are busy every day until evening. So I thought why don't we go for a dinner? I missed spending time with you Sneha." He said directly looking at me.

I am shocked completely. Now it's my time to stutter while replying.

"I.. Uhmm.. we will see." I said and immediately wanted to face palm myself.

What can I do? He looked so cute but I know I shouldn't have accepted after I heard his views about me.

Just kill me now! I shouted in my brain.

But when I saw a big smile on his face, I think it is worth it.

"Thank you! I will be waiting." He said and left me in shock.

I shook my head and took rest for sometime before leaving for the café.

When I reached café, boss was already waiting for me.

"Sneha! I am glad you are here. I need a small favor." He said immediately when I entered.

"What is it boss?" I asked him.

"You must have already known that Suresh is not going to come today. So can you work one hour extra just for today please?" He pleaded me.

"Ok. Sure!" I replied without thinking.

That's how I ended up at present kicking my vehicle. Because it is just not getting start at all.

It is already 9pm. And the café is about to get closed.

After trying for some more time, I decided to just walk.

But when I passed the café it became so dark. I gulped and started walking but suddenly a hand came out of nowhere and pressed it over my mouth.

"Such a sweet girl. Don't you know that you shouldn't be alone at this time here." I heard a worst voice teasing me.

I felt so uncomfortable. I started kicking and tried to release myself. Tears started falling with fear and disgust with the way he is holding me.

But that stranger held me tightly and started dragging me far away from there.

I dragged my leg and kicked him with force. Then he cursed and removed his hand from my mouth and I immediately shouted.