Epilogue

*Samrat Pov*

I finally got married. Finally!

She didn't protest at all for getting married in few days.

Nope! Not at all. If I say this will you believe me ofcourse not.

So she actually shouted at me for the date but I can't wait anymore and we all convinced her so much. Then she said ok for the date I fixed.

When Sneha accepted to be Virat's girlfriend, I thought I lost her completely. Then I felt it!

She became more than my family in my life. I don't even know that until it was late.

I did mistakes like talking about her without thinking completely. I shouldn't have but I learned from it.

Each word we spoke has great affect on our relationships.

When I confessed what I feel for her is the day I got to know that she just want me to fight for her. She just wants me to express.

My relation with Virat too got better now.

As we planned we got married in court and all our friends and their siblings arrived for that.

Nag too got his wish fulfilled by organizing a grand reception and kept it as a secret from us.

We enjoyed it actually because our loved ones are there with us to share our happiness.

I told her on my birthday that I will leave the company and also the colony for her. Which I didn't bluff and prepared for it, and my friends didn't stopped me.

But she stopped me and said that she never want me to get separate from them at all. And she asked that question just for my reaction.

Now we both are the members of the rival companies but are happily married.

Not only have we both but all the members of the both companies work the five days in a week oppositely. But every weekend we all have a get together and spend time happily.

Until few years we want to continue like this and then if we like to then we can merge the both Companies.

Sneha is really a precious person for each and one of us. She showed our mistakes and let us all correct them too.

After marriage we decided to stay in her apartment flat only which she already bought it from the owner.

As for my house in the colony we thought to leave it like that only and decided to spend our weekends there.

But the only thing that is missing is she didn't tell me that she loves me.

Tomorrow is her birthday and I know that we will spend it with our family and her friends. But today I want to spend it with her and make it special for her.

I asked Suresh to make her little late from leaving the company so that I can finish my decorating in our home.

I took half day leave for this so I hope no mistakes will be there.

I finished everything and then I heard the door bell.

I dimmed the lights and went to open the door.

*Sneha Pov*

I don't know what happened to Suresh today. He made me late by asking stupid questions about the company.

I am married now and I need to arrive home little early than before but he made me very late.

Yes! I actually got married and very fast too.