Foreword....

Time flies, like a click of a finger, and suddenly all your ups and downs of life becomes a thing of the past. Reminiscing the darkest times in life when standing on the edge of despair, when I thought I could not make it, but that too had also passed. Whether it was sorrow, grief, or happiness, they are all now memories. Time is a miracle – it really is a miracle for humanity and all things. But not everyone is aware of or understands its value. I must confess, I am not too proud of myself that only now creeping into my forties to realize that time is the most precious gift that god has given to humanity. Our fate and destiny in this lifetime is also unique and unlike to anyone else. Enlightenment and spiritual development will also come to each individual at a different time.

Ever since I became aware of the meaning of time, I have somewhat changed my perspective on life. I slowed down, spending time with what is most important and valuable to me. I became more optimistic, knowing that time will continue to pass, no need to dwell or hold on to sorrow or negativities. I love nature, I have always loved nature but even more so now. Being in a green environment surrounded with plants, flowers and animals makes me happy. Life is inherently colorful but not always as brilliant as the flowers in the garden or as dazzling as the colors of the rainbow. My experiences of the past are now just memories although sometimes, it is also vague, not sure whether it was real or if I had imagined it.

I am naturally a curious person, and a reason why I always wanted to find the answers to everything possible. I found that as I slow down, I could feel my surroundings clearly and life more meaningful. It is also possible because of slow living in recent years, I discovered my spiritual awakening. The story I am about to tell is not a horror or fictional story. I do not want to say it is a hundred per cent real as I do not fully see or hear with my own eyes but rather a collections from friends, families and relatives that had encounters or witness strange and mysterious events. I have gathered all the information combined with my own personal research and experiences relating to a special woman in our family. Strangely everything seems to be connected like a solved puzzle. It is also my spiritual sense of connection towards this woman. This story is about my Mother, my deceased Mother.