Kindness?

"I know a guy..."

Those were the words said to me as a small baggie if weed was held out to me. I was uncomfortable taking it. Who gives it away for free?

I looked up at my old friend Kia as she urged me to take it with her eyes. She's never done me wrong. I trusted her.

Shrugging I took the baggie with a smirk. "Thanks doll. What do you want for it? Food?"

She smiled brightly and shook her head. "Nothing at all Keith. Its a gift. Enjoy it." She turned and practically skipped away down the street from my house. "For my favorite guy in the world!"

Again I shrugged and turned around to head back inside. After closing the door behind me I leaned against it with a sigh. Taking the baggie back out I looked it over closely. It looked normal to me. I moved towards my living room and took my time to roll a blunt perfectly.

As I took in the first inhale a smile bloomed on my face. It was nice to have this after a stressful day at work. I took another drag and laid my head back on the soft cushion. I wasn't sure when but my eyes soon closed.

A soft pressure on my cheek caught my attention. I opened my eyes and glanced over to the side. The sight of a cat sitting near me caused me to smile more and start laughing.

I don't own a cat.

"Where did you come from?" I sat back up and the cat moved closer to sit by my leg to watch me. It was fluffy with grey and black fur.

I took another drag as I moved my hand to pet the cat. My skin pricked all over like needles as my hand passed right through the cat. Another laugh left me as I moved my hand back through the cat. I could've sworn it was real.

As it moved closer I tilted my head. It was adorable. I lifted my hand to poke at its small mouth slowly. Soft giggles left me as my finger went right through. Soon I closed my eyes again and relaxed.

Another hit at the blunt and I was feeling something new. I lifted my head and glanced around. The cat was gone. But in its place was a very happy looking dog. It was a brown pitbull and it was wagging its tail wildly. I moved to pet it and again my hand went through this creature as well. "Holy shit man....she defiantly laced this." Another laughed bubbled out and into the air.

The dog barked as my hands moved through it. I've always wanted a dog. My head felt heavy. The dog barked again as I waved my hand through it before closing my eyes.

The blunt was nearly done. Hopefully this didn't last long.

A soft weight landed next to me. Was this another illusion? They were getting more real. I peeked an eye open and glanced over. The sight made me quickly sit up and widen my eyes.

There next me sat Devin. My long time crush that I never could work up to admitting feelings for. He was an adorable short guy that wore geeky large glasses and usually stayed with himself. I swallowed thickly as I lifted my hand and moved it over to him. My hand went right through and I relaxed. This wasn't real.

I smiled at the illusion and he smiled back. "Hi Devin..." Even if if wasn't him. I still was nervous.

The illusion was so real as Devin lifted his hand and gave me a shy wave. "Hi Keith..."

If this wasn't real I can really say what I want right? Thats allowed right? "I uuhh....I wanted to tell you something?"

His small hand lifted to push his large glasses up on his small nose. "Yes?" He was looking at me with big round blue eyes and it made my heart race.

"Umm....I like you....I like you lot." My cheeks felt hot. Does this count as talking to myself?

I took the last long drag of the blunt before putting it in the ashtray. Blowing the smoke out of my lungs I watched as Devin's cheeks flushed deeply. He looked down at his lap before looking back up at me. "That hurts...."

I tilted my head quickly. "What?"

The illusion quickly looked excited to me. "I like you too. I always have....I should've told you before." He looked so embarrassed yet kept his eyes on me.

My heart skipped as I heard what I thought I never would. A nervous laugh left me as I watched the illusion swirl a bit. I was very high.

Suddenly Devin was in front of me. He was so close I had to lean back. His flushed face only seemed to be getting worse. "Can....can I show you how much
...I like you?" He spoke softly while glancing away shyly.

I was speechless as I nodded quickly. He was so cute. I let him be as he moved down off the couch and between my legs. His small hands undid my belt and tugged my jeans down. As my shaft sprung free Devin quickly started to admire it. It made me self conscious.

The warmth of his tongue licking over me slowly caused me to shiver and grip at my couch tightly. He took his time to tease me until his mouth finally wrapped around my throbbing length. I groaned and leaned my head back as the pleasure kept growing. Each motion was a shock of ecstasy in my body.

Suddenly it stopped and I felt a weight on my lap. My eyes had closed at some point yet flew open once again. The sight was from my wildest dreams. Devin was in my lap, with only a large shirt on. He was hard and grinding his ass over my shaft. I lifted my hands to grab his hips while watching him closely. His face was alluring as he gave a lustful whine.

He was in control and I didn't mind at all. My hands gripped his hips more. His soft skin being imprinted in my memory.

All too soon my thoughts vanished as I felt him slide down over my shaft. It was amazing, he was so tight. His moans as I moved in deeper caused my heart to skip painfully. My hips moved, thrusting up into him as he bounced in my lap. He leaned over me as he was straddling my lap and set his hands on my shoulders. He gripped them tightly as his moans grew.

He leaned down near my ear and it caused me to shiver as he moaned. "I'm sorry!" The words confused me yet I was too deep in pleasure to stop. He threw his head back as he moved his hips faster over mine. "I didn't know! I didn't know y-you liked me!" I groaned as I looked up at him. He was beautiful.

He reached down and quickly lifted my hand. I watched as he spread my fingers before wrapping my hand around his throat. He was taking every inch of me as I squeezed his throat and he smiled at the action.

"I didn't....know!" He was still trying to speak as I felt closer to climate. I never wanted to stop but this felt too real. Too good. "I'm sorry.....please....please..." His voice sounded like it was fading away yet the image before me was different. His boy leaned closer as he arched and started cumming over our shirts. It was enough to have me following after and cumming deep inside him.

I panted softly as he tilted his head. He gave a weak smile at me before blinking. Suddenly his eyes were filled with tears. His smile was gone and he was trembling in my grip.

I blinked and took in the sight of marks on his body. Scratches and bruises. My grip on his hip was cutting into his skin. My hand around his throat was causing it to turn dark red and pink. He was gazing at me with pure fear.

I looked around quickly and took in the house that wasn't mine. It looked ruined, broken into and messed up. I looked at the photo frames and could see Devin smiling shyly with two others. His parents.

What?

I looked at my hands again. Touching him. When could I touch him? When did it feel real?

"P-Please...stop..." His voice was soft, sore likely from my grip on his throat.

Suddenly I realized what I had done. I felt my stomach turning as I took in what was real. Tilting my body I quickly took Devin off my lap and set him on the couch beside me. His small bruised body curled up as he started sobbing. Each sound was heart breaking.

I stood up. I backed away. I ran.

I'm a monster....

.
.
.
.
.

"I know a guy...."

Those were the words said to me as a small baggie if weed was held out to me. I was uncomfortable taking it. Who gives it away for free?

I looked at Kia with a raised brow. She laughed softly. "A gift for my favorite man ever, Ronny. Enjoy it...."

End