Drink

The only rule was to have fun.

That's what they told us. But it's not going as planned. How was I suppose to have fun when mine was so....small.

The delicate looking male in front of me was waiting patiently for me to bite into his neck. I frowned as he started to shift around uncomfortable the longer I stood there watching him.

How could I drink from a human so weak looking. He'd be dead in 2 sips. Though that sounded like a headache to deal with after.

I sighed deeply and caused him to look over at me. "Is something....wrong sir?" Even his voice was soft.

He looked like a twig I would snap. I could tell he could see the displeasure on my face. "You're too small." It was blunt but it was true.

The human looked over himself before blushing deeply. He stood up from his chair in the center if the room slowly. "I'm sorry.....I'll tell them you want another one."

Before he could I moved in front of him. He looked at me quickly as I took his arms and helped him sit back down in the chair. "No. That's not needed."

He looked unsure but relaxed and nodded. He tilted his neck again for me. I sat down in the seat beside his and sighed softly. Leaning over to his neck my fangs came free from my gums and sunk into his skin. His body flinched before he let me start drinking from him.

His blood was sweet.

Pulling my mouth away I retracted my fangs from him. Licking over his wounds with my tongue they healed immediately. He shivered and swayed slightly before catching himself. I hardly drunk from him and he was light headed.

Lifting my hand to his shoulder he glanced at me before smiling softly. "Thank you...I get traded for being smaller then most a lot. If I didn't get drunk from today I'm pretty sure they'd cut my founds down. So thanks."

I nodded at him before standing up. I'll just have to find another human to feed from to get full. As I turned towards the door there was a tug on my jacket. I glanced back at the human.

He was looking at me with hopeful eyes. "A-Are....are you looking for a home bag?"

A home bag? Why would I want that? That was pain to look after and I would forget to feed it actual food. Is he asking to be picked? He's so thin. It would take months to get him fit enough to be a real home bag. But as the human stared at me I couldn't find it in me to say no. Looking forward I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah...Its a pain right now to keep coming out for a meal." Ughhh I'm a idiot.

The human leaned forward as if waiting for me to say more. He wanted me to take him so badly. Moving forward I tugged my jacket from his grip. I left the room and closed the door without looking back. Sighing once again I walked down the long dark hall and towards the buying center.

Buying a home bag just cause he's pitiful.

Like a puppy.....how adorable.

I chuckled softly at myself before I walked up to the front counter. I talked to the owner and we settled on a price. I paid up and turned back around to head back to my new home bag. Hopefully he lasts more then just two years. I reached the room and entered the code to open the door.

I stood in my spot to take in the sight before me. Another was drinking from my new home bag. The frail being that now belonged to me was being sucked dry.

As the frail body was dropped to the floor, empty, lifeless, I wondered what his last thoughts were. Did he hate me for leaving like that? Did he know I would come back? Was he scared and hoping for help?

I turned my eyes to the other being in the room licking their fangs clean. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me slowly.

They'll have to repay this dept with their life.

He was mine...

End