Chapter 2: Garage fights

Your POV

"Your car is all fixed up. It was just a dead battery." I said to miss Toriel while registering the battery change in the system.
"Thank you so much for fixing it so quickly. How much do I owe you ?" Miss Toriel asks me.

Miss Toriel is a nice woman who lives in the neighborhood. She is also a teacher at a local elementary school.

"125 dollars." I say after calculating the price.
"Here you go." She says while giving me some bills.

I count all off the bills and they add up to 125 dollars.

"Here is your receipt. Thank you for coming and have a nice day." I say with a bow.
"You too." She says before getting in her car and driving off.

I lean back in my chair and take the latest issue of the newspaper from my desk. I open it and I start to read it. Nothing really interesting happened after the attack except the rebuilding off the town.

"What's up loser ?" I hear.

I look up from my newspaper and I see Bryan Fury.

"What do you want Bryan ?" I ask him annoyed.
"Nothing, I just want to see your sad face again as your shop is getting destroyed again. Go ahead boys !" He says gleefully.

A gang of people enter the shop. They happily look at the cars. One of them tries to swing a bat into one of the cars. But I rush over there and stop the bat with my hand.

I poke him in the head and push him away. I look at the others and crack my knuckles. The thug slams the bat on my head but I don't even feel it.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru." I say without looking back.
"Nani ?" He says with a grin before he exploded in a shower of blood.

"H-he just killed him with a poke !" A thug yelled fearfully.
"Run away !" Another thug yelled.

All of them run away while dropping their weapons.