Chapter 3: Taimanin

Your POV

I have finished packing up for my trip. I received a call a week ago telling me the locations I would be visiting. I will travel to New York, Paris, Konoha and Osaka.
I close the door and lock it with a key. I load up everything in my car and drive to the airport. I park my car in the parking lot. Getting out, I check on the time. Still 2 hours left until the flight takes off. I enter the airport and look around. There aren'a lot of people here. I do the entire routine and pass security. I sit down on a chair and look at the time again. Still 90 minutes left. I get up and enter a cafe. I order a coffee and wait for the time to pass.

Time Skip

I enter the plane and put my backpack in the upper cabinet. Then I sit down.
After a while, we take off and fly into the air. It takes a while, but we finally reach Osaka. Everybody gets out and I go with them. Looking around, I see a taxi and enter it. I give the driver the adress and he drives into the city.

Somewhere else

"I have a task for you." A man with gray hair and a suit says.
"What is it master ?" A woman in a revealing bodysuit asks.
"This is Y/n Kasumi, a car mechanic who may look normal, but has defeated the Trihexa by making it explode multiple times and making it stop regenerating. I want you to make him join us. If not, you may do what you want to him. He has been spotted at the RIHGA Royal Hotel. Be careful, I think the others are keeping an eye on him." He explains.
"I will make him join us master." She says with a sadistic grin.

At your hotel

The room is very nice. The view on the city is spectacular. I will enjoy this vacation. Hope nothing will happen.

 Hope nothing will happen

Knock knock knock

"Who is it ?" I ask myself.

I open the door and I see a female in a revealing bodysuit in front of me.

"Y/n Kasumi, you are coming with me." She says sadistically.

She scratches me with her claws, but I push her away and step back. I look at my arm and blood is oozing out of the wounds.