Chapter 5: New York

Your POV

New York is quite hectic at the moment. Understandable since it is rush hour after all, but this is on a whole 'nother level. After finally making my way through the busy streets of New York, I reach my hotel.

Somewhere else

"Is that him ?" Nick Fury, ex-director of S.H.I.E.L.D asks.
"Yes. Y/n Kasumi, 18 year old car mechanic and estimated to be one of the world strongest people. Defeated several students of the Union Academy, Edward Black and his army and defended Paris."
"So Fury, why are you interested in the kid ?" Tonia Stark asked.
"The kid has been making headlines, Tonia. Every organization, whether good or bad, has his eye on him and possibly want him on their side." He says.
"Romanoff, Clint, follow the kid and keep track of his movements." He says.

The two nod and head off to follow Y/n.

Back to you

"Spiderwoman is a menace to society, just like those other webheads. We need to do something about them New York." A crazy man on the TV said.

I just switched to a different channel and watched Kitchen Nightmares. Before I knew it, it's already dark outside. I don't want to sit inside anymore, so I head outside. It's cold outside but it doesn't bother me. People were still on the streets even though it was 11 pm. I walk by a disco and it seems lively. I thought about it and eventually entered.
The music was blasting and everyone was dancing. I just sat at the bar and ordered a non alcoholic cocktail. I sat there for a while before a drunk guy sat next me.

"Hey girl, gimme some more booze." He says drunkenly.
"Sorry, but you're too drunk. No alcohol for you." She says.
"I said, more alcohol !" He yells while grabbing her arm.
"Let go." She says while struggling.
"Let her go." I say.
"What did you say punk ?" He says while glaring at me.
"I said, let her go." I say before punching him in the face, causing him to get knocked out.

" I say before punching him in the face, causing him to get knocked out

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing to our boy? Get him." A large man says.

A group of three persons forms around me. A female tries to hit me, but I grab her face and drag it across the bar. Everything spills on the floor and I throw her into a wall.