Break Out

"And one for you! One for you! Two for you!" Harley giggled gleefully as she swung her bat at anyone who approached her.

Or anyone she felt like swinging it at.

The pristine white walls of Arkham Asylum flashed red from the blaring sirens that sounded above her head. Below her feet were smatterings of blood and the bodies of security guards and doctors alike.

They pleaded, well most of them did, the majority ran in the other direction. They had no clue who she was and this gave her so much joy.

They finally saw her, they finally saw that Harley Quinn was a force to be reckoned with.

She skipped through the halls and broke cameras as she made her way to the control room. It would be heavily guarded but it was nothing her and her bat couldn't handle.

"Knock knock!" she singsonged as she playfully knocked on the large wooden door.

The guard inside trembled with fear as he watched the harlequin make kissy faces at him through the glass window.

"Ah come on you're not being very nice! I see you in there ya know!" Harley pouted, the security guard held up a phone.

"The police are on their way!" he warned through the thick glass.

This would pose a problem to most people, to "normal" people but to Harley, it meant more fun.

She made quick work of the door handle, she hit it again and again until it broke off. The door that separated her and the guard gingerly swung open.

"Hey there." she waved coyly and yanked the phone out of the guard's hand, he sat frozen in fear no doubt praying for this nightmare to end.

"Hello? Gotham police? Yes, I'd like to report a terrible crime." she sniffled.

"So help me God if you harm one more person you won't see the light of-

CLICK

Harley slammed the phone down and scoffed.

"Telemarketers, what can you do?" she shrugged before she picked up her bat and swung her bat at the guard's head.

His body slumped over the control panel, Harley knew all the right buttons, she knew the correct cell. Joker was placed in the ward with all the dangerous hardened criminals and if the cops were coming she would need back up.

She did what any logical person would do and opened all of their cells.

Harley ran through the halls to get to him, the man she had grown to love: her puddin'

When she reached his cell she noticed it was empty, his bed was perfectly made and the walls had been covered in sounds. The sounds of sweet laughter, written in red letters.

"Hahahahaha..." Harley's Brooklyn accent echoed in the empty room.

She was at a loss, he was nowhere to be found and the cops would be here any minute to ruin her little party. The residents of Arkham roamed the halls, killing whoever they wanted, going wherever they wanted.

None of that mattered if her Joker wasn't with her.

"Looking for me?" she heard his voice behind him, she turned around with a wide grin on her face.

"Puddi-

She started but was met with a punch to the stomach. Joker punched a lot harder than she thought he would, in fact, he knocked the wind out of the unsuspecting woman.

"What the hell are you doing?" she shouted as she jumped back.

Joker stepped forward with a small makeshift shiv in his hand.

"You killed her didn't you?" he shouted as he swiped at the masked figure.

Harley dodged his attack "You got it all wrong!"

She tried but Joker wasn't having it, he was out for blood. He lunged at Harley and landed a punch on her cheek. It stung a bit but instead of hissing in pain she let out a laugh.

"You wanna play puddin?" she asked before she kicked him in his stomach, not hard enough to cause any real damage but enough to send a message.

A love tap if you will.

Joker stumbled back, he got a good look at the Harlequin. Curvy in all the right places in that skin-tight suit. His imagination could've run wild if he wasn't morning the murder of Dr.Quinzel.

There was no way that she would've survived the riot that was now happening at Arkham Asylum. The fires that were started by the pyromaniacs. The patients who always talked about killing those "fucking doctors" and the ones that actually wanted to fuck the doctors.

This masked maniac was responsible for killing the woman he cared deeply for and she had to pay.

"Let's play." he said with his voice low and gravely.

The two threw punch after punch at each other, Harley was good at evading in the most extravagant way possible. She flipped her way away from the Joker almost in a teasing manner.

Joker responded to this by tripping her up, once she was on the ground he straddled her and wrapped his hands around her neck.

"You killed Harleen!" he said through gritted teeth and he tightened his grip.

Harley just laughed, louder than before and with much more glee. Joker was confused at this and started to choke her even harder to make it stop.

She sounded like her, like Harleen. He knew it had to be the lack of medicine in his system and his mind playing tricks on him.

Harley pulled him down to her by the collar on his white shirt and planted a kiss on his lips. Joker froze in his actions, his grip loosened substantially as he lost himself in the kiss.

"I am Harleen." Harley said as she pulled away, Joker's eyes lit up.

"But you're..." he started as he looked her up and down.

"Your Harlequin." she beamed a smile before she pulled him back down for another kiss.

The two of them laughed as they kissed each other feverishly. Each kiss was more intense than the next, their tongues danced with one another as they lost themselves in one another.

The sirens still blared and the threat of the police was still there but the two of them finally had the alone time that they craved.

Jokers' hands caressed her body in the most delicate way, an action that didn't go unnoticed by Harley. Each time he touched her it felt like electricity ran through her.

Their breaths got heavier as the two explored each other's bodies. Joker couldn't get enough, he had been lusting after his dear doctor ever since he laid eyes on her. Harley was guilty as well, during their sessions she thought about him putting her over the table and-

"We can't, not here." she blushed as she sat up, Joker let out a huff before he nodded.

The two of them wanted nothing more than to finish what they started but instead, they both gathered themselves. They would have to fight their way out of Arkham Asylum and nothing was going to stand in the way of their mad love.