3. Zoophobia

Jin landed on a soft mat in the middle of big, open room. He stood up quickly from the mat and looked around.

He saw quickly there was something in front of the door and screamed.

He wasnt near it but still, he felt the urge to back up.

"Hello, Jin."

"Wha- where am I!? What is that??" Jin asked pointing to the animal in front of the door.

"That is your way out of this room. If you would like to see your friends again, then you have the choice to. But it's going to come at a price."

Jin looked around to see if he could figure out the source of the voice. His eyes landed on a gun.

"It seems you've found your first key to leave. Use it to kill the lion in front of you, and you can take the key from it and leave. If you dont do this in 20 minutes, that snake will be released from it's cage. And oh boy, when it bites you, you better be prepared for the worst death. Make a choice, Kim."

Jin looked next to him and saw the snake hiss from the window on the box it was in.

He jumped away from it, as he was pretty close.

Jin couldnt shoot the poor animal. He knew he hated them and they terrified him, but the lion hadn't hurt him. He couldn't kill it.

Hands shaking, maybe the coast will clear...

Jin prayed that the animal would move on it's own, but then he realized even so, he wouldnt be able to leave. The lion had the key in his mouth.

Jin knew the clock was ticking and he had to do something. He didnt want to get bitten by the snake, but he didnt want to shoot the poor lion either.

His mind was racing with these decisions.

He took a deep breath and grabbed the gun. He cocked it an aimed.

He shut his eyes and pulled the trigger. He heard the lion yelp and he couldnt help but tear up a bit.

He still needed to get the key from it. He didnt want to open his eyes and look at it.

He didnt want to go near it.

He forced his eyes to open and look at the bleeding animal.

He walked slowly to the lion and took shaky breaths. He tried to stop his tears but failed, so he let them fall.

He looked at the lion with remorse. He pet its head and took the keys.

"I'm so sorry..." he whispered to it.

He quickly opened the door and left the room.

The room he walked into wasn't as open as the last, but it was still pretty big.

Out of nowhere, someone came from behind him and wrapped a blindfold around his eyes. Jin screamed but all that happened was him being tied down to a chair. The person left and he was stunned.

"Welcome, Seokjin, to your own panic room."

"Excuse me?"

"You will be trapped here for 10 minutes. If you're alive by the end, you will be able to see your friends again."

"EXCUSE ME!?"

The voice went away and Jin felt something crawl up his leg.

He screamed and tried to kick it off but his legs were tied to the chair.

He was going to have to sit through this.

He tried to calm himself down. He couldn't see what was crawling over him so it wasn't as bad. However, the feeling of it was horrifying.

He steadied his breathing and tried to imagine whatever was on him as just water. He didnt want to imagine it as any animal or insect on him.

As long as I dont know what's there I'll be ok...

He sat there in silence for the full 10 minutes. He was shaking like crazy by the end of it.

He then felt someone untie his feet and hands. Then they untied the blindfold.

He saw the door open but when he stood, he saw that there were snakes and bugs everywhere. He screamed and ran as fast as he could to the door.

"Jin hyung??"

"Joonie?"

"THANK GOD IM NOT ALONE ANYMORE!" Namjoon yelled and hugged Jin tightly.

"Why did you scream!? Why are you crying?" Namjoon asked wiping the tears from his face.

He didnt even realize he was crying until Namjoon pointed it out.

Jin hugged him again and didnt let go this time. He calmed down now that he was with Namjoon. The two sat down on the wall and waited for the others.