17. Guessing Game

"Welcome boys, to your final challenge. There is a chair with each of your names on it. Please sit in your own chair."

The boys looked at the seven chairs in the centre of the room and looked for their name. Once they were all sitting the voice spoke again.

"Hopefully you were all paying attention because now you must guess what each other's fears are. When you have an answer for one of your members, only one of you will give this answer. If the answer is correct, you're safe. If it is incorrect, your chair will drop you to your demise. And your deaths will be related to your fear. Once you answer you cannot answer again. State your answers as such: 'So and So's fear is such and such.' Good luck, boys."

The voice cut out and a spotlight was placed on Namjoon.

"I guess we have to guess his first?" Jin asked.

Namjoon nodded and pointed to his mouth.

"You can't talk?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon shook his head.

"Well jeez...ok what happened with Namjoon today?" Jin asked

"He said he was in a maze. Then we went into another maze where he had to lead us through. Then he was taken into a hole where he was so scared he went into shock." Jungkook recapped.

"He also seemed really nervous while we were going through that passage. You know, the really small one that led us to the minefield." Jimin added.

"What do all of those have in common?" Jin asked

"Hm...well he was alone in all those situations. Except for the last one." Taehyung said.

"The last two were also very tight spaces." Hoseok added.

"Can someone have two fears-?" Yoongi asked

"Yes, Namjoon has two fears."

"Oh! Thank you, I guess..." Jimin said.

"Well then maybe they're being alone and tight spaces?" Jungkook said.

"That would make sense." Taehyung agreed.

"Who wants to take the chance?" Hoseok asked.

"I will." Jin volunteered.

"I guess you just say it? Like, when you want to guess?" Yoongi assumed

"Ok...Namjoon-ah's fear is of tight spaces and being alone." Jin said

The group waited for something to happen, but Jin stayed in his place. The light shifted to him.

"I guess that means we got it right?" Hoseok guessed.

Namjoon and Jin both nodded.

"Awesome, one down 6 to go." Hoseok said with a slight smile.

"Ok, Jin hyung's might be a little hard." Jimin said.

"Yeah, there isnt much to go off of for him. He said there were creepies in his room when we were first in there." Taehyung said.

"When he came out of the room he was crying. There were like snakes and bugs in the room before the door closed." Namjoon added.

"Didnt he have to kill a lion in his first room?" Yoongi asked

"Yeah, we had to go through his room. There was a dead lion. But he apologised to it." Taehyung answered.

"Why would he apologize to something he's scared of?" Yoongi asked

"Maybe he felt bad?" Namjoon guessed

"Maybe he didnt want to kill it even though he was scared. Jin hyung is a very good person and doesnt like to hurt people. So even if he was scared, the lion didnt do anything to him. He must feel remorse for the animal." Hoseok said.

"That actually makes a lot of sense." Jungkook said.

"So, do we think his fear is of animals?" Namjoon asked

"I think it is." Jimin said.

The other five nodded in agreement.

"I'll say it, since Jin risked his life for me." Namjoon said.

"Alright then."

"Jin hyung is afraid of animals." Namjoon stated.

The light slowly shifted to Yoongi and Namjoon let out a sigh of relief.

"Yoongi hyung's is easy." Jungkook said.

"Its either fire or heat." Hoseok said.

"I would assume fire. He had to put out a fire in his first room, he was terrified to go near the fire at the door and light the candles." Jimin recalled.

"Ok then, fire?" Hoseok asked.

The group nodded and Hoseok said the statement. The light shifted onto him.

"Hoseok screamed so loud we could hear him in the little waiting place." Jin said.

"Well, Hoseok hyung was in a room with snakes the first time." Jimin said.

"He was also in a box of snakes." Taehyung added

"Why was he screaming so loud though-?" Jin asked

"I dont think we'll ever know." Yoongi said.

"I think we should just go with snakes." Taehyung said.

"Want to say it Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked

Yoongi nodded and said the statement. He felt his chair shift a bit and his eyes widened in fear, but nothing happened.

The light just shifted to Jimin.

"Jimin hyung's is simple as well." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, he almost drowned, he was drenched in water when we saw him and was a little freaked out with the sprinklers." Jungkook said.

"I think it's easy to say that Jimin hyung is scared of water." Taehyung said.

The light shifted to Taehyung.

"Ok...Taehyung was the only one who didnt fall when we first got here." Jimin said.

"And when we were outside he was freaking out." Jungkook added.

"When he fell into the waiting room I heard him say 'this is what I didn't want to happen.'" Hoseok said.

"Heights?" Yoongi guessed.

"Or falling." Jungkook offered.

"If he was scared of falling dont you think he would have fell like the rest of us?" Namjoon asked.

"Right..."

"So, heights?" Taehyung asked.

The group nodded and Jungkook decided to say the statement. The light then shifted to him.

"Alright last one. Jungkook is scared of the microwaves at home." Taehyung said.

"He's scared they'll blow up." Yoongi said.

"He was terrified at the minefield." Hoseok added.

"We dont know what he had to do in his room." Jin said.

"That's all we have to go off of?" Jimin asked.

"Yup." Yoongi said.

"Well then, maybe explosions?" Jimin asked.

"That sounds about right." Jin said.

"Ok then...Jungkook-ah is scared of explosions." Jimin said.

The lights flickered and turned off.

No one dropped through the floor but the voice didnt come back.

The seven awaited their fate in silence.