22. Inner Child

Hoseok stepped into the cool air and was immediately met with bright lights.

He was standing in front of the amusement park him and the others were supposed to go to that day.

The thing was, though, it was only rollercoasters.

No wonder they were laughing when they mentioned this to me. Hoseok thought.

He stepped into the park and looked around.

There were a lot of calm rollercoasters while there were bigger and scarier ones Hoseok would never seen himself going on.

Maybe that's why Yoongi's chair moved when he guessed my fear. He wasnt wrong, but it wasnt the fear I was tested with...Hoseok thought.

He looked over to a rollercoaster with the cars in the shape of a snake. He immediately looked away.

Maybe I should try one. They seem fun it couldn't hurt.

He walked up to one of the simpler rides and was met with a smiling face.

"Do I have to pay?" He asked when he saw there was no price.

The worker shook his head. "Its free after 12am until 6am."

Hoseok nodded and stepped onto the ride. There were a few others there as well, but not many.

After about a minute, the ride started.

Hoseok was pretty scared at first, and he screamed most of the way through, but as the ride went on he realized it was thrilling.

The adrenaline rushing through him felt great.

When the ride stopped he stayed on with a big smile on his face.

"Can I go again?"