Welcome to School.

The yellow bus was when it began. I saw This force to the minds of having a liberal or cynical kind where friendship just begins. A spark where One is created, never learned, but grows in the heart. It was my Mother whom planted words on my tongue, It was Society, whom poisoned thoughts that harm. For my mom is my poetry who has fed me A book handed as a treasure free..Reading, starving for these words that come in different shapes and sizes and bleeds one syllable from my mouth but a thousand bleeding on paper. This period of time I lve in, one must be very careful of what he or she is to say, for these words can be used as knives, stones, flowers, or a fragrance that flows while touching ones souls.

An army, a soldier who is a papa that yearn to smell their wives again.

Miss, mmiss, miss and we create a bliss.

But what do I do?

Ignorance.

As a teen, many want to grow up so fast as adults already, but this childhood that many cry to get back while sitting on the rocking chair. Perhaps, on the floor holding tightly upon the table screaming to get someone back, missing them so much, crying.

Bullying, a reason for dropping out of school and being a rock- head.

An environment is to be peaceful for education, not bruised and written curses with ink on school corridors where I fear, I rage, as this is not important for one to come home and weep for. Being tanted instead of jumping for an A plus on a test? This student doesn't have time to study, because they are being misused, mistreated, and abused. But you know what? They will always be Lord's child no matter what. Nothing can change that, and no one does an awesome job by making someone down.

One must search for joy and a bright future. Education. No one can take that from anyone. Not even bullies! Communication is a quality needed to survive in this world and cliques are the tigets, ders, and lions, who do not get along. We call it, "The survival of the fittest." Competition occurs when surrounded by those who are above us causes us to be better and aiming to reach for the moon which when missed, landed among the stars.

~ t